[ 22 ]

• j u n g k o o k •

• j u n g k o o k •

Tzuyu's arm slung around my shoulder and I seriously could feel my face heating up. She was breathing rapidly and I could feel her breath in mt neck.

She was dizzy from being drunk and she stumbled as she walked, but I would always catch her.

"Jungkook! " I heard a voice call out, I turned around and saw Lisa "Tzuyu? What's wrong with her? "

"I-I don't want to say what happened" I glanced at Tzuyu who was sleeping on my shoulders "I should get her home"

"Please take good care of her, I was hoping you would stay for some cake where about to cut it -" Lisa was cut off by Tzuyu who was now wide awake.

"Cut? Cutting.. " Tzuyu mumbled.

Lisa stared at me then to Tzuyu with disbelief in her eyes "She's drunk?! " she hissed through gritted teeth. I nodded.

"Cutting bad.... " Tzuyu kept mumbing "But..... Cutting also... Good... "

"What happened to her? " asked Lisa.

I didn't want to remember because if I do the spitting image of that douche bag appears on my mind and it's disgusting. He's disgusting.

"Mingyu did something to Tzuyu that no one should do"

Lisa gasped and covered her mouth "He didn't.... Right? "

"He tried to"

"That son of a bitch! I'm going to murder him! " I covered Lisa's mouth.

"Shh.... Let's keep it to ourselves right now, we don't want rumours to start and let's, let Tzuyu decide "

"Fine, you should take her home now. I'll tell your hyungs you went home early"

"Your the best Lisa, thank you" she smiled at me "No problem " she said.

I led Tzuyu to my car, making sure she didn't trip or fall on the way. I opened the door struggling a bit since she moved a lot.

She slumped in her seat and she giggled, her eyes droopy. I got in the drivers seat and started the engine.

I kept the silence as I drived since I didn't want to make her headache worse. I stole glances at her as I drived, I still couldn't believe that Chou Tzuyu was beside me inside my car.

I glanced at her as she slept, her head leaning on the glass, I smiled. Suddenly she woke up screaming that I almost lost control of the wheel.

"NO! PLEASE STOP! I-I'LL DO ANYTHING! DON'T! " she was crying again, her cheeks stained with her tears.

I stopped the car in the side of the road and turned to Tzuyu who was breathing and crying uncontrollably "Please don't..... Please-"

I grabbed her hand "Shhh.... Tzuyu I'm here...... "