[ 2 ]

Tzuyu walked over to her usual table in the cafeteria with a tray in hand

Tzuyu walked over to her usual table in the cafeteria with a tray in hand. She sat down in her usual spot which was in a corner with a table suited for two people.

People wouldn't dare replace her place which Tzuyu found amusing. When a person tries to sit in her place, people would freak out and tell the person to look for another place.

She never knew why people was afraid of her? But she kinda liked it, that means she'd be alone.

Tzuyu laid her tray unto the table, she only got an apple, salad, and water and sometimes she can't even finish her lunch.

Tzuyu has gotten close to the cafeteria lady everyday since Ms. Cho Hye Jung kept encouraging her to eat more. But Tzuyu would always say "Thank you for the concern, but I'm alright ". Ms. Hye jung was very beautiful, Tzuyu would sometimes wonder why she's the cafeteria lady.

Tzuyu grabbed her apple and started eating it.

•×•

On the other side of the cafeteria Jungkook was stealing glances at Tzuyu as she ate her lunch.

Hoseok threw a piece of salad at Jungkook's face and Jungkook glared at Hosek.

"Stop staring at Tzuyu, Jungkook" said Hoseok while smirking.

"Get that smirk on your face off, and I wasn't staring at her Hoseok" defended Jungkook while eating his salad.

"Keep telling your self that Jungkook" Jin said while laughing at their maknae.

"She's different, isn't she? " asked Namjoon to the others, he was looking at Tzuyu who finished her apple and  was now digging into her salad. The others looked at her too except for Yoongi.

"Stop staring at her you creeps" Yoongi remarked.

"Yah! We're not creeps! " yelled Jin, playfully hitting Yoongi in the head.

Which was a mistake.

A big mistake.

Yoongi hit Jin in the head but it wasn't playful at all. Yoongi hit Jin in the head hard. Even the others could feel the pain.

"Ooww......" said Jin while rubbing his head "Look, I'm sorry I disturbed you while eating "

The others laughed at the eldest who was acting like a kid in front of them.

Jungkook noticed Tzuyu rubbing her arms as if she was worried.

She finished her lunch already? Thought Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Tzuyu getting up which meant she was heading back to the the room. Tzuyu always finished her lunch fast even if she's the last to come in the cafeteria.

Jungkook saw a guy approaching Tzuyu, and he didn't like it and he doesn't even know why.

Jungkook has heard of this guy, he's name was Mangyo or something but besides the point the Mangyo guy was popular, along with his group.