[ 11 ]

Jungkoook was hanging out with the others when he noticed Jimin texting someone

"Who are you texting hyung? " Jungkook raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"N-No one"

When they heard Jimin stutter everyone looked at each other, minus Suga and said 'OHHH! '. They started teasing Jimin until he finally gave up.

"FINE! " Yelled Jimin "It's Mina"

"Mina? " asked Taehyung.

"Isn't she the girl you met in Japan?" Namjoon put his arms around Jimin, he's smile melting into a smirk.

"Yes she is. She's my girlfriend now"

Suga who was drinking water spit out the water, splashing Jin with water and saliva. Jin shrieked and ran to the bathroom screaming 'EWW! '.

Suga who was still surprised yelled "WHAT?! YOU HAVE A WHAT?! "

"A girlfriend Suga, Geez is it that surprising" Jimin rolled his eyes but the others weren't paying attention to him.

They we're looking at each other and all of the sudden they all screamed in a victory way and formed a circle, dancing around while singing "HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! " when Jin got out of the bathroom he joined them.

J-Hope was the loudest.

Jimin chuckled and hit all of them in the head for acting childish. They we're acting like Jimin was still a baby who could finally walk and talk and they were proud moms and dads.

"Yah-stop it you guys! " said Jimin "I'm going to meet Mina at the mall today"

"Take us with you hyung! " pleaded Jungkook "We want to meet her! "

Jimin didn't even want to argue and said "Alright, go get changed"

Jungkook borrowed Taehyung's pants and shirt since he didn't bring any clothes with him and also, since Taehyung's clothes could fit Jungkook.

T I M E S K I P

They arrived at the mall and Jimin said Mina was waiting at Starbucks so that's where they we're headed. When Jimin saw Mina they both ran up to each other and kissed.

Jungkook looked at them with Jealousy but his eyes soon fell on a goddess, Chou Tzuyu. She was standing in the corner looking beautiful and flawless like always.

His jaw dropped as he stared at her. The way he looked at her was the way a little kid looks at a big lollipop.

Mina was talking but he didn't care, he only looked at Tzuyu and observed her actions.

•×•

"Girls, this is Jimin my boyfriend"

The girls, including Tzuyu, gasped at Mina with shock and happiness in their eyes.

Tzuyu was happy for Mina, Mina was never really a social butterfly especially when it comes to boys. She was glad Mina found someone that would love her for who she truly is.

Which Tzuyu felt a little jealous about since no one could ever love a girl like Tzuyu.

Sure she had a lot of admirers that would give her flowers and letters and praise her beauty. But they never really loved her for who she truly is.

"Anyways " Mina cleared her throat "Let's all catch up and know more about each other, I guess"

The girls including the boys sat down Mina chuckled at her friends "I heard from Jimin you guys already know each other "

The others except for Mina and Jimin, nodded. J-Hope looked at Mina "Actually, we don't know much about you Mina, we just found out you and Jimin where in a actual relationship " he smirked at Jimin "We knew you where friends with him but we didn't know you where more than friends"

Both their cheeks reddened and Jimin laughed nervously while Mina glared at him.

"Maybe Park Jimin's shy! " Dahyun said, butting in the conversation.

"Hey! " said Jimin defensively, while the others laughed.

"Shy Shy Shy! " said Sana in a sing-sang voice, the room was hollered with laughters which made people turn to their direction, complaining how noisy they where.

Tzuyu's mind was starting to get fuzzy, she didn't listen to the conversation any longer. She felt so awkward.

So.... Out of place.

She was not used of these many people surrounding her while talking and laughing. It almost made her head hurt from the noise.

She looked around to see a pair of gorgeous eyes looking at her. The eyes of none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Tzuyu giggled as she caught Jungkook staring at her again. She gave him a smile and a little wave and that simple gesture already made Jungkook's face flush and his heart to pound like it was ready to explode.

"Tzuyu! " she heard Mina call "Tzuyu! "

"Wh-What?! "

"I said are you okay, with us going to the movies by pairs" Mina wiggled her eyebrows.

"U-uh sure?" she said unsure.

They all laughed at her but they we're smirking.

"Maybe Jungkook and Tzuyu should should stop staring at each other with lovey dovey eyes!" Said Jungyeon.

That caused more laughter to erupt form the room and people placed their fingers in their mouth saying 'Shhh! ' at them.

"Anyway " said Jihyo "Let's pair up! I'll go with Nayeo-"

Jihyo was cut off by Jimin "No! I will choose the pairs!"

"What?! " everyone except Mina, complained.

"Come on guys! Give me a chance here! I promise you guys won't regret it! "

Everyone decided to let Jimin and Mina to pair them up and later found out it was a bad decision.

Here are the pairs;

Jimin and Mina

Jin and Nayeon

Jihyo and Yoongi

Momo and J-hope

Jungyeon and Namjoon

Taehyung and Sana

Chaeyoung and Dahyun (Since they didn't want to be paired up with the boys and if they did they threatened they wouldn't talk to them for a week)
And lastly;

Tzuyu and Jungkook