[ 23 ]

• t z u y u •

• t z u y u •

I woke up with a horrible headache and my vision was a bit blurry.

What happened last night?

I could recall only a little bit of what happened last night but nothing more. I remember drinking with Mingyu then dancing with him and.....he-he tried to....

I put my hands on my head trying to shake that thought off. I felt disgusted. But I swear, he didn't continue it.Someone stopped him but I forgot who. That's the only thing I remember, I couldn't remember anything else even how I got back home.

I let out a sigh as I plopped my head on my pillow loving the soft, cushiony feeling. I was about to drift back to sleep when I heard a knock on my door.

"Tzuyu wake up your going to be late for school! " it was mom.

I looked at alarm an realized I forgot to set it up so I could wake up for today. I got up and opened the door, to see my mom raising her eyebrows at me.

"I think I'll just stay here for today.." I said while looking at mom with pleading eyes.

"Why? Are you alright? Should we go to Ms. Hyuna?–"

"I-I just don't feel well today mom, it's nothing to be worried about.. "

Mom sighed and grabbed my shoulders "You know your state sweet heart, It's hard for us not to worry about you"

"Yeah.. "

"Wait.. Your breath smells like–"

I immediately pushed mom away and smiled "I'll stay here okay" I said before closing the door on her, not letting her finish.

I took a deep breath and smelled the alcohol on my own breath. I went to my bathroom and decided to brush my teeth so the smell would go away.

After I was done brushing my teeth I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I saw a note on the table and read it and the note was written by ny dads messy handwriting.

We'll be back later, make sure to eat and drink your medicine..
- dad

I crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in the trash bin. I put my phone on the table and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon. I opened up my fridge and took out my fresh milk and some KoKo crunch

I poured milk to the bowl and added some KoKo crunch. I started eating while scrolling through instagram. I saw Jungkook's post on instagram.