[ 5 ]

Jungkook woke up with red cheeeks and a smile on his face, he thought about Tzuyu all night and he didn't have any regrets

Jungkook took a shower and got dressed and headed downstairs while humming a certain tune. (A/n: guess what BTS song his whistling)

Eun-young looked at her son weirdly, as Jungkook grabbed a piece of toast from the plate and started dancing around "Morning dear" she laughed.

Jungkook grabbed his mothers hand and twirled her around, "What's got into you Jungkook? "

Jungkook faced his mother "Nothing, I'm just in a good mood, that's all" his mother laughed and shook her head in disbelief.

J-hope walked in to the kitchen with a messy hair and unbuttoned shirt and his shoelaces still not tied up. J-hope noticed Jungkook's bubbly attitude today and looked at him weirdly.

J-hope turned to his aunt and raised an eyebrow at her and then looking at Jungkook, Eun-young just shrugged her shoulders.

J-hope leaned to the wall while drinking coffee and munching on toast "What's up with you today? ", Jungkook just smiled and shrugged.

J-hope smirked and said "I bet you we're thinking about Tzuyu"

Jungkook glared at J-hope and covered his mouth, "I was not! " Jungkook's cheek turned red.

J-hope poked Jungkook's cheeks and said "Your cheeks can't lie"

Eun-young cleared her throat to get the boys attention "So....... Whose this Tzuyu you guys are talking about? "

Jungkook saw the grin in his mothers face and started to laugh nervously, whenever Jungkook brings a girl up in a conversation his mother would immediately ask who she is or is she your girlfriend?

His mother would always get excited when she sees or hears Jungkook with a girl.

"She's just a friend of mine mom"

"Oh really? I want to meet her"

"Well that's quite difficult "

"What do you mean? You said she was your friend? "

"Well, umm.. Kinda"

"Is she your girlfriend?!" his mother was grinning like a mad man.

J-hope took this as an opportunity and said "Yup! She's his girl friend!"

"J-hope what the hel-"

Jungkook was interrupted by a scream "MY BABY FINALLY HAS A GIRL OF HIS OWN!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! " Eun-young was gripping poor Jungkook's shoulder as she jumped in joy.

"MOM! " Jungkook yelled "She's not my girlfriend, J-hope's lying to you"

"Oh...." Eun-young turned to J-hope and slapped him in the head and arm "Don't lie to me J-hope, now look, I just made a fool of myself"

J-hope laughed and lowered his head "Sorry mom" (A/n: J-hope also calls her mom)

She just sighed "It's alright, now both of you to school! "

T I M E S K I P

Jungkook arrived at the university and went straight to his classroom, when he walked in he was suprised to see Tzuyu sleeping soundly in her seat.

Jungkook walked over to his seat and sat down he tried not to look at the sleeping beauty in front of him.

Tzuyu's head was buried in her arms and unfortunately she was facing Jungkook's side.

A strand of hair was covering Tzuyu's face and Jungkook thought it might be uncomfortable for her. He wanted to go over there and tuck the hair behind her ear but decided not too.

But he wanted to.

And not at the same time.

He groaned in frustration and buried his face. He looked at Tzuyu again and saw those luscious and pink and kissable lips.

Wait, what?! Where did that come from!?!

Jungkook couldn't control himself so he stood up and sat in front of Tzuyu. He admired Tzuyu's face and smiled, he hesitated to tuck the hair behind her but he did it any ways.

Jungkook didn't know why but he started to play with Tzuyu's soft and wavy hair that he didn't notice Tzuyu's eyes fluttering open.

•×•

When Tzuyu arrived at her class room no one was there yet so she decided to take a quick nap.

Tzuyu was having a good dream when she felt someone playing with her hair. She fluttered her eyes open and saw that Jungkook was the one playing with her hair.

Her eyes widened and she screamed that shocked Jungkook so much he fell of the chair.

"Yah! What are you doing?! " Tzuyu yelled getting up, her cheeks where burning red.

"Tzuyu I'm so sorry! You probably think I'm a creep! "

"You think!?! "

"I can explain! " Jungkook said kneeling down covering his face since he was blushing like mad.

Tzuyu crossed her arms "Go on "

"I saw you sleeping and a s-strand of hair was in your face and I thought it would feel uncomfortable for you so I tucked it in your ear! " Jungkook defended "I swear that was my only intention! "

Tzuyu wanted to scold at Jungkook more but she couldn't resist his little aegyo. Tzuyu sighed and shrugged, covering her cheeks with her hand "Fine, I forgive you but don't do that ever again! " she threatened.

Jungkook just nodded at her "Thank you! I promise I won't do it again! "

Jungkook smiled at her and Tzuyu felt her knees becoming wobbly, she felt that she could melt right in the spot with his cute bunny smile.

Wiat, what?! Where the hell did that come from?!?! I don't even like him!

Right?

"Sorry to interrupt your moment guys, but it's getting cheesy" a voice said. They turned around to see Nayeon, Sana, and Jihyo.

Jihyo was the one who spoke and she had her hands in her hips, smirking. And Nayeon and Sana was giggling beside her.

"W-what do you mean?! " Tzuyu yelled.

Why the helk did I stutter?!

Jihyo laughed and waved her hands "Nothing"

Jungkook and Tzuyu looked at each other but turned away, avoiding each others gaze.

They all sat down in their seats and the air was filled with awkwardness well, for Tzuyu and Jungkook.

People started to show up one by one.

•×•

Your such a pabo Jeon Jungkook!❞

❝Your such a useless pabo Chou Tzuyu!❞

❝You just made things akward!!❞ - Jungkook & Tzuyu.

------------------------------
A/n:
Tzukook moment!