[ 18 ]

Tzuyu was having a good time with TWICE when she saw mingyu's group called seventeen walking up to their table

"Hello girls" a guy said in English, Tzuyu remembered his name being Joshua.

"Annyeong Joshua-oppa! " said Sana greeting him. (A/n: I had to add annyeong and oppa in)

"What are you guys doing here? " asked Chaeyoung.

Two guys that Tzuyu knew were named as Vernon and Hoshi, sat down next to Chaeyoung and Dahyun and put their arms around them.

"Is it bad to visit our beautiful girlfriends? " asked Hoshi wiggling his eyebrows, while Chaeyoung blushed and smacked him in the head.

"Yeah, I miss my little Dubu " said Vernon pinching her cheeks while Dahyun pouted cutely.

"I didn't know you guys had boyfriends? " said Mina.

The boys turned to her and Mina felt embarrassed. "You must be Mina my name's Wonwoo"

Nayeon hit Wonwoo in the head "Stop hitting on her, she's already in a relationship "

"Ohh... To bad"

Suddenly Tzuyu felt someone sitting beside her "Annyeong Tzuyu-ah" it was Mingyu.

If course it's Minyu, it's always Mingyu..  Tzuyu thought.

"Hello to you too Mingyu"

The others cooed at the both of them but Nayeon, Jihyo, and Sana looked annoyed.

"Get a room you two! " shouted S. Coups.

Mingyu and Tzuyu's cheeks reddened "Yah! Shut up! " yelled Mingyu defensively.

"Mingyu your ruining TzuKook.." said Nayeon.

"Tzukook? " asked Tzuyu out of curiosity.

"I-I mean nothing! I said nothing! "

"Oookkaayyy.... "

Vernon cleared his throat "Anyways, I came here not just to see my adorable little girlfriend, but to invite you guys at my party"

"Your having a party? " asked Dahyun.
"Dahyun, Vernon literally said hes going to have a party" said Chaeyoung and Dahyun just smiled at her.

"Everyone's coming so I expect you girls to come to Vernon's house" said Woozi.

Oh my gosh! Woozi is such an adorable small bean! He's so small and cute! I just want to squish him so bad!  Thought Tzuyu as soon as she saw Woozi.

"Why are you holding a party? " Asked Jeongyeon.

"Because I want some fun, school is an absolute bore and as reckless teenagers we need some fun to release our stress, you know " said Vernon putting his hand behind his neck.

"That was an unexpected answer" said Momo quite shocked by his answer.

Dahyun giggled at his boyfriends cute answer "Anyways we'll leave you girls to eat" said Junghan.

"I'll pick you up later" Hoshi winked at Chaeyoung.

Vernon then turned to the girls "By the way, the party starts at 8:00 pm " and with that they turned around and left. Mingyu stood up "See you later Tzuyu-ah" and he chased after the others.

"I think Mingyu likes you Tzuyu" teased Sana,  they giggled and Tzuyu flushed "That's ridiculous!"

"It's so obvious that he likes you, but your just too oblivious to see it " said Nayeon but Tzuyu had a tingling feeling in her stomach that said Nayeon wasn't referring to Mingyu.

Lunch was over and pretty soon, everyone got up and left the cafeteria to go to their respective classrooms.

Jeongyeon, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina already went to their classrooms (A/n: Mina is in the second section by the way)

When Tzuyu entered their classroom, class hasn't started yet which she was grateful for since Science was next and Ms. Kim Hyuna hated it when people were late to her class.

Tzuyu sat down in her seat and noticed Jungkook hasn't arrived yet.

BTS already went to their classroom, then where's Jungkook? Tzuyu thought, getting worried.

The classroom door opened and Tzuyu thought it was Jungkook but she was wrong, it was Ms. Kim "Good afternoon everyone "

"Good afternoon Ms. Kim"

"Please take your seat, now is everyone here? "

J. Seph's hand shot up "Ma'am, Jungkook and Lisa isn't here yet"

Tzuyu looked around and realizes Lisa was also late.

"Mr. Jeon and Ms. Manoban? I would have expected it from Ms. Manoban but Mr. Jeon being late is something new" said Hyuna writing down the attendance.

Hyuna was right, Jungkook had a clean reputation. He was never late, not even once but now Lisa was here he changed. That made Tzuyu's stomach turn into a knot with impatience.

Just then the door slid open and it revealed Jungkook and Lisa, they were both panting "Ms. Kim were.... So sorry... We didn't realize.... The tim-" Said Jungkook but was cut off.

"That's enough explanation Mr. Jeon, I would have never thought this day would come" Hyuna crossed her arms "Take a seat, both of you "

Lisa and Jungkook hurriedly scurried back to their chairs "Any ways, our topic today will be about—"

Tzuyu turned to Jungkook and saw that he was quietly chuckling to what Lisa said.

Tzuyu felt a pang in her heart.

Is this jealousy? Am I jealous of Lisa?

• j u n g k o o k •

Lisa and I were talking in the rooftop I completely forgot how fun it was to spend time with Lisa without the awkward tension between us two.

"And then Bambam said that I-"

"Lisa, what time is it? " I questioned.

Lisa checked her phone "It's 1: 15"

That's when realization hit me like the brick that hit Jason Grace. I was late.

"Lisa were late! "  I immediately stood up and slung my bag in my shoulders and started sprinting off to our classroom.

"Hey! Wait for me! You ass! " I heard Lisa yell after me.

When we arrived there, we were panting and the bad news is, class had already begun "Ms. Kim were.... So sorry... We didn't realize.... The tim-" I tried to explain but Ms. Kim didn't let me finish.

She told us to sit down and we did. I saw Tzuyu looking at me with those gorgeous eyes but I pretended to not notice that she was staring at me.

"Jungkook, your reputation is ruined" whispered Lisa and she laughed but it wasn't loud enough for Ms. Kim to hear, I quietly chuckled.

"It's just one late Lisa" I whispered back.