[ 19 ]

• t z u y u •

• t z u y u •

I was lying in my bed cause I had nothing else to do. I kept thinking about Vernon's party, it was already 7:50 pm and the party would start at 8:00 pm or maybe their starting already.

Tzuyu's parents came back from their trip and in exchange, Jackson was in New york City for another business trip. Tzuyu's parents were already asleep since the sleep early and they were probably exhausted.

All of TWICE was going, including Mina since she said that Jimin and the other members of BTS was invited, and that they would all go.

I sighed and looked around the messy, boring and familiar area.

I felt a buzzing feeling in my hand and realized it was my phone. I turned on my phone and saw that I had a message a message from Lisa.

From: Lalisa
To: Choco

Tzuyu!

What?

Are you going to Vernon's party?!

Lisa you know my parents would never allow me to attend this kind of stuff and it's already late.

They don't have to know

Lisa it's school tommorow

Please....

Lisa I'm scared|
Lisa I'm scare|
Lisa I'm scar|
Lisa I'm sc|
Lisa I'm s|
Lisa I'm|
Lisa I|
Lisa|

Lisa I don't know..

It'll be fun, I promise

_________

Tzuy come on. Aren't you sick of just staying home, don't you want to have some fun for once in your life

I stared at Lisa's text and pondered for a bit. Lisa was right, I was sick of being a goody two shoes but at the same tiwe, I didn't want to dissapoint my parents.

Lisa I really don't know...

Fine. Just stay home and lie around your bed with nothing to do

But I, for sure will be going.

I didn't reply. I put my phone in my night stand, I closed me eyes and tried to sleep but Lisa's text was in my head that I couldn't even sleep.