Tae: Art

You walk around your final show for the season. You're an artist and this is your last exhibition for the season, you notice a boy. Not just any boy but Kim Taehyung.

You watch as he stares at one of your pieces, he seems to be stuck in a state far from reality. The light of the window creates a silhouette effect on him and his eyes have a distant sparkle to them.

You wonder what painting of yours could have him so captivated, you walk closer behind him to get a look at the painting.

It's your self portrait.

"She's beautiful." Tae says still in awe, he turns and his face is one of shock when he sees you. "Sorry I thought you were Jungkook-"

"It's fine." You say with a smile. "Thank you for the compliment." You say smoothly.

"I'm a fan of your work, I love how you made the sharp features wavy. It brings a softer look on the painting." He says, you're impressed with how much he knows about art.

"Thanks. You seem to know a lot about art?" You half say half ask.

"I really love art, I draw." He says with a proud smile.

"Draw? Can I have a look?" You ask curiously.

"I don't have them with me, they're at my home." He says scratching his neck awkwardly. "It would be an honour to have a professional look at them."

"Hmm. Here's my card, just give me a call when you're free. This is my last show for the season so I'm not too busy." You say, a buyer walks up to you and you turn around and disengage with the conversation.

You wonder when he will call you next.