J-Hope: Run Run Run

Sorry for not updating! I recently moved schools to a much higher and harder school so I've been busy trying to keep up with the new standards, everyone is so smart omggg! I mean I thought I was smart but ever since I moved to this new place I'm like wow damn. AnYway, enjoy :)

--------

You run through the night with your boyfriend Hoseok by your side, you both hear the distant footsteps of men chasing you. You two both just stole a bottle of alcohol from some thugs who just stole a bottle of alcohol. You stole stolen alcohol.  

"Yah! Y/N, why are you laughing? This could be a big scandal if they see my face!" Hoseok yells with a smile as you run

"I hope you get into a scandal!" You yell back laughing. You both stop as you see a tall gate, shit. 

"Why did you stop? Lets go!" He says, you look at him confused, he starts climbing. Is he serious? You shake your head and laugh before you join him, you two both jump down and Hoseok shows off the stolen bottle before you both continue on running knowing that they wont jump over. 

You both slow down when you realise where you've ran too. 

"Woahh Y/N, I swear when I'm with you everything ends up perfect." He says as he wraps an arm around you. You ran up to a large isolated lake, the moonlight glistens upon in and reflects onto both you and Hoseoks faces making each other look magical. 

"Because I'm perfect." You say smugly with a smile. "Can we start on our prize?" You ask, Hoseok smiles as he opens the bottle and takes a big gulp. "Yah! Save some for me!" You say, he laughs as he hides the bottle from him.

He runs away so you chase him, struggling to see his silhouette within the moonlight. You jump to get the bottle but he moves so you fall into the water, you're smarter than that though, you grab his shirt last minute so you both fall in.

"My clothes are wet!" You yell.

"Then take them off." Hoseok says coming close to you. "Swimming with this many layers is no fun." He says, what is he doing? Hoseok starts undressing and throws his clothes to the side of the shore.  "I'll give you a drink." he says with a wink.

You do the same and he happily gives you the bottle, you both end up just talking about life and drinking the alcohol...That's a lie, how could you two of not been nasty that night? ;)