Tae: Jealous

"I'll go get the drinks." You say as you see that a young waiter is almost done making them.

"Aish, let them bring it to us. Why you always gotta be so nice?" Tae asks with an amused look.

"You guys could learn something from her." Jin says coolly as he leans back into the seat of the booth we're in. Tae decided to bring you along for drinks with 'the guys' which is his members. You're already close with them so you easily said yes since the lot of you hang out normally.

"Listen to Jin, you should all learn something from me." You say smugly to everyone before you stand and walk over to get the drinks.

You wait patiently and the young man making the drinks notices.

"You waiting for these drinks?" He asks amused. You awkwardly chuckle.

"Yeah, I dunno I always bring them over." You say as you watch him easily make the drinks. "I know it's weird..." you say embarrassed that you were caught.

"Nah it's cute, people like you make my job easier." He says with a charming smile. "Well not that there is anyone like you, you are the prettiest girl I've seen in all my days working here." He says looking you up and down playfully.

You just laugh since he's obviously just a playful person. You notice his face turn into one of fear as he looks behind you-huh? When you turn you see a glimpse of Tae's icy glare but he quickly and innocently smiles at you and waves.

"Who's that?" The waiter asks.

"My boyfriend, sorry he's a little um.." You say trailing off.

"Honey don't worry, my gay ass isn't something to get jealous over." He says with a laugh. He's gay? Tae you idiot, you laugh along with the waiter as you thank him for the drinks before you turn back.

You sit beside Tae and find his cold glare amusing.

"Why you so mad?" You ask with a smile.

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?" He says back acting like a man-child.

"Yah! Why you always gotta have an attitude?" You ask with a laugh, "Control your child." You say to Namjoon and Jin who both laugh.

"Why was he looking you up and down like that?" Tae asks with the same cold glare.

"He called me pretty, but not in a flirty way." You say testing him on purpose, Tae sends you a low look.

"Why are you so happy about it?" He asks and you see a little hurt in his eyes-Wait noooo!

"Awh TaeTae! I'm just playing!" You say wrapping your arms around him, he easily pulls you onto his lap and he looks at you confused.

"What?"

"Tae, he's gay." You say simply. You crack up at his shocked face which then makes him all attitude-like again.

"Aish! You're mean you know?" He says as he pulls you in tighter. "You know I get protective easily."

"Which is why you need to chill, not everyone is flirting with me." You say quietly.

"Why should I? You're my babygirl, I want everyone to know." You scream inside at his use of 'babygirl' and he notices as he smirks. "You're right, I shouldn't get jealous. No one compares to me."

You get off him and just flip him off.

"Don't get all cocky." You say. "No one compares to me." You say playfully but Tae obviously thinks otherwise.

"Exactly, that's why I'm all yours."