Tae: Secret Relationship

Should I make a fanfic for one of the boys? If so, who?
----

You're a big celebrity and you're currently at an event show, you're boyfriend Tae is also here. As much as you would love to be with him right now, you can't, you're relationship is still a secret from the public.

You walk onto the carpet and smile and wave at the cameras while trying your best to keep your eyes away from Tae, who's with BTS taking pictures.

You walk off the carpet and sneak a glance as you walk by, dammit he looks cute and squishy. He looks you up and down briefly before smiling at Jimin who's speaking.

You walk backstage with a couple of the security and your personal manager as well as your stylist who's talking you through what you're wearing on stage and how to look good in it.

"Okay I think I got it." You say with a smile as you stand in the halls. "Just don't sway to much because the fabric might get caught on the belt, all good."

"Yes! I'm going to go down with (Your Manager) and see what's happening with lighting." Your stylist says.

"Okay, sounds good. I'll be in my dressing room." You say with a smile before you turn to the security. "Thank you but I can walk myself to my dressing room." You say, they both nod before walking off.

You decide to go to the small cafe backstage since all the food your management has in your room is fruits but you want some junk.

You sit there and eat a slice of cake with a chocolate milk tea for a bit before you finally get to your dressing room.

You open the door without much thought but you jump when you see someone's in there. You see a figure walk closer to you in the dark room, you scream as you try to run outside but the person quickly holds you with one arm and uses their free hand to switch the lights on.

"Tae!" You yell with happiness. "You idiot I thought someone broke in!" You say as you lightly hit his chest.

"What took you so long?" He asks with a pout as he pulls you in for a hug.

"I was at the cafe...Wait when did you get here?" You ask looking up at him since he's taller.

"As soon as we got off the carpet, you didn't think I would just avoid you the whole day?" He asks with his cute smile. "Especially not when you're dressed like that." He says, his expression changing to a seductive one.

"Yah! Don't say things like that! What if someone walks in." You say since you can't risk having such a scandal break out.

"They won't." He says soothingly. "You get so worried so easily Y/N, just relax." He says playing with your hair. You sigh before you snuggle your head into his chest and smile.