Chapter Thirteen

A loud thud echoed through out the guild hall, residing from Natsu's fist again a now broken table." Dammit! "he cried out, gritting his teeth." I should've known it was her! "
" Fay Usage was Lu, and she was here... We missed our chance. "Levy sighed in distress.
" How could we have known? "Gray said, tone of irritation and anger." She erased our memories of her! What the hell was she thinking!? If she wanted to go on a journey, we would've supported her! But she decided to strip us from the memory of her and left! "
" Lucy can make mistakes, I bet her intentions were good. "Wendy defended.
" She may have good intentions, but she was wrong to erase our memories and leave us, for years might I add. "Cana sighed." We all have felt something missing for a long time... And it was Lucy all along. She made us suffer for a loss we didn't even know, we have to make her realize that! "
" I agree, Lucy can't just walk away after making us go through this! But-"Natsu looked over to Makarov who sat silently on the bar counter as they all discussed and ranted, accused and defended over Lucy." She's traveled out of Fiore? Are we going to really chase after her, off the continent? "
Erza stepped forward, a tight fist in front of her," I told Lucy I would go after her. We may meet as enemies as she said, but I will surely beat some sense into her. I will go alone if I have to. Lucy has made me suffer, made me feel a part of me was lost. "Erza gritted her teeth, then sighed." If I cannot make her come to reason, I will at least make her spill out what she's planning to do. "