Chapter Tweleve

" By an airship is a preferable way to travel. "Phobeus spoke, sitting on a the couch at the far end of the interior of the airship. He turned his head, watching Lucy fidget with a small object in her hands as she stared to the flooring of the ship." Still thinking of your encounter with that.. what was the small old guy again? "
Lucy sighed and looked back at him." Master Makarov! You keep forgetting there names no matter how many times I tell you, why do I bother? "she groaned." But, to answer your question... yes. But not of him, of Erza. She was so angry. "
" I would be to if someone close to me abandoned me and erased my memory of them and I only found out years later. "a man who stood at the controlling part of the ship, focusing on the holographic screen in front of him as his hands worked fast as the keys in front of the screen.
" How closer are we to our destination, Jayvee? "Lucy asked as she looked up to the newcomer to her prior conversation. Jayvee wore a brown robe that was down to hiss knees with white long-sleeves underneath and white baggy pants with white shoes that seemed to connect to his pants. His hair was a dark navy blue, and his eyes a powdery blue.
"I see you are escaping a conversation you don't wish to speak about, again,"he spoke in monotone,"but we will be there soon."
Lucy grumbled at him for his comment as Phobeus chuckled,"Jay can always read you,"he said, standing up. Lucy shook her head, going back to playing with object,"Anyway, what are you playing with there?"
"It's the artifact we were sent to get. It just looks like a copper pocket watch though,"she answered, holding it up.
"Probably has some sort of magic if Layla sent us,"Phobeus said, slowly taking it to examine.
" I guess, but I don't understand why she needs it. We have enough magic to do what we need. "Lucy tested her chin into her palm." She and I have recently talked about slowing down the effects of the curse, and artifacts that show time usually have something to do with changing a moment of time. "
" You believe she's going to reverse the curse? "Phobeus questioned.
" No, I'd she did that, my powers would be reduced and everything I have done would be for nothing. "Lucy took the watch back, sighing as she held it." Let's just get to where we need to. We have a long way before we reach the borders of Fiore. And I want to rest before we arrive. "