Chapter Ten

"" Porleusica? "Lucy knocked upon the old woman's door. It swung open to a broom shooting out at her. Phoebus dodged it, but it hit Lucy.
" Oh, it's just you... Come for your mother's fragment of Dragon energy correct? "Porleusica said, putting down her weapon (aka Max's wifey).
" First... Ow! "Lucy hissed, holding her cheek." and yes, we are. "
" I could feel that spell you cast upon the town... I hope you know that some may or may not fall under. You know if they can remember you from deep within their hearts, they will most likely try and find you. "Porleusica warned.
" Yes, I know. And Makarov may not fall for it either, he's strong. "Lucy sighed." But... He would most likely understand my point of leaving. "
" I hope no one remembers you... That'll be come a real pain. "Phoebus groaned.
" Well, well... Mr. Thief has decided to speak. "Lucy stuck out her tongue." They are strong wizards, stronger than me and you. They will most likely break out of it tonight-ish. "
" I wouldn't speak down about your magical abilities. Yes, there are some wizards that have surpassed you but everyone is under another. But you are a strong wizard, the ancient magic you learn daily is very powerful. "Porleusica stated." You reconstructed an artificial intelligence of your mother from a database with her quarters in the Star Temple within the Celestial World. "
" I had help, but how much I wish it, that artificial intelligence is not my real mother-"
"on the contrary, your framework for her body of celestial reconstruction magic holds her personality and memories. Within that is your true mother, it may seem impossible for such, but it is has been accomplished many times. "
Lucy only huffed out a breath." We must be getting quickly back, I can sense Fairy Tail members near. Who knew the insignia gave of a power, I had never noticed before I became stronger. "she giggled. Porleusica turned, holding a palm sized sealed chest.
" I'm sure your mother has the key. "she assured, Lucy nodded.
" Quickly Mr. Thief! "she grabbed his arm and darted out.