Chapter One

" Natsu..." Lisanna said in a worried tone.
He had just fallen from eating so much that he looked like a beach ball.
" I'm alright Lucy... D-Don't worry... "he then burped while patting his stomach.
The guild laughed at the crazy party they threw. The party was for... A lovely day... A usual Fairy Tail Guild party... More like a regular day in the guild to be exact.

Makarov grinned as he clicked his drink with Guildarts. The two were obviously drunk. Cana was leaning on her father's back, drunk as well.

Erza had just joined a fight with a lot... Most of the guild due to her cake being thrown across the room by Gray.

Natsu challenged Elfman in an eating duel.

And as all that chaos was going on, Lucy and Levy snuck into the library for a quiet time as they chatted.

~~~

" Lu... You know... This book is great. It's about the original Fairy tales. "Levy grinned, handing her blond friend a brown hard cover book." Did you know that it took the which three tries to actually get Snow White. And the Prince actually carried the glass coffin and she was bumped and the apple piece had fallen from her mouth. So really... There was no kiss involved! Liars! "
" And that Sleeping Beauty was actually raped by the Prince? Yeah... You recommended me this book three times. "Lucy chuckled.
" It's a really good book. "Levy grinned.
Lucy sighed.
" Hey Lu, have you been feeling well at all? You don't seem all that good today. "the worried bluenette said to her friend.
" Sorry, I just staid up reading a very interesting book. It was about lost magic. Not specifically in learning it, but just talking about it. I got it from that old library place. "Lucy yawned and rubbed her eyes.
" Did any catch your eye? "
" Yes, actually. There was this magic of nightmares. The nightmare magic could bring a person's nightmare to life. But it turned out to be illusion magic instead, which was a bummer. "the blondie sighed." But... There was this other magic... It was a type of Dragon magic. Not dragon slaying... Oh, what was it?! "
Lucy groaned trying to remember.
" A type of Dragon magic that isn't dragon slaying? "Levy repeated.
" Oh! It was Constellation of the Dragon! It was quite interesting. It was Star Magic but with dragon type powers. Enough to slay a dragon and destroy the stars. "Lucy smiled." It was very intriguing. I ready more into it, and I learned and easy trick by it. "
" Show me! Please Lu, please show me! "Levy begged.

Lucy stood up. She smiled lightly.
" Dragon Constellation. "she chanted and raised her hand into the air. Light burst from her hand as the room dimmed. Suddenly a blue mist and stars surrounded them.
" Woah... "Levy gasped.
" Wait for it... "Lucy's smile widened. In just a few seconds, a group of what seems as a billion stars formed a dragon figure and it flew around gracefully. Like it was happily prancing around the room on the best day ever.
" I never seen such magic. "Levy awed.
" This spell revolves around a Dragon's instinct and how the caster feels. "Lucy explained.
" So, you must be happy right now! "Levy grinned. Lucy nodded." you have to show the guild! "
Levy grabbed Lucy's arm, making the magic disappear. She dragged Lucy upstairs where the party was still lively.

" Master! "Levy waved. Dragging Lucy behind her." Lucy has a new party trick! "
" Party trick? "master question in his drunken breath.
" Yeah! "Levy's grin became wider.
" Well then show us! "Master cheered.
" Show us how you can have a body like that when your so young... "Guildarts sniffled drunkly ." It's unfair... Why can't I have that body type? "

Lucy shook her head and Levy rolled her eyes.
" Dragon Constellation. "Lucy chanted once more as she raised her hand into the air.
The room went dim and the blue mist rolled in. Stars surrounded the guild, making them stop fighting, eating, talking, or whatever they were doing to look.
Lucy smiled at their reactions. Almost on cue as her face had lit up, the stars gathered and a dragon figure flew around the guild excitedly.

" Woah! "Wendy awed.

Happy, Carla, and Panther Lilly all flew with the dragon.

" What is this? "Gajeel questioned, looking around.

Natsu looked around to see if he could find the source of the the dragon. His gaze circled the room and landed on a smiling Lucy.
He looked back at the dragon to see it had stopped at Wakaba, startling him and the guild laughed at his reaction.

" So many stars... "Erza awed.

Natsu looked back at Lucy to see her smile gone and her skin a snowy white. He tried to make it over to her quickly. Getting stuck in the crowd.

The dragon stopped mid-flight, halting the exceeds behind it. They crashed through the dragon and it burst into a million stars.
Lucy swayed forward but Natsu caught her.
" Lu! "Levy gasped.
" I'm fine... But showing it off for so long took a lot out of me. But I'm alright, don't worry. "Lucy smiled slightly.
" I'll carry you home so you can get your rest. "Natsu said. Lucy just nodded, glancing up at him.

That was when the party had gone down, but they all knew they'd have once soon, probably tomorrow.