Chapter Nine

"" Lu... cy? "Natsu gasped.
" Nice to see you again, Natsu. "She smiled at him." But, I'm afraid you won't remember that name for long. "
Natsu paused and stared at her, then began walking like nothing happened.
" You should've used that spell long ago. "Phobos stated.
" Shut it, I was never close enough to erase me from their memory. Now that Natsu doesn't remember don't worry, I'll do it to the rest. "She sighed.
" Will you go back to them? "
" Now that I've been thinking about it, I've made up my mind I won't ever go back. It's better this way. Better they don't know I existed. They'll be safer this way as well. "
" Let's go, we have business to take care of. "
" You're right, let's go. "
~~~
Natsu returned to the guild.
" So, did you meet this, Fay Usage? "Lisanna asked.
" No, must've missed her. "Natsu said.
" Oh well, by the way, Levy... What's that in your hands? "Mira questioned, seeing Levy hold a huge stack of billions of papers.
" It's Lucy's unfinished novel. It was sent to me a few days ago. "Levy stated.
" Lucy? "Gray questioned." How long has it been? "
" I don't-"Levy gasped as the stack of papers of Lucy's unfinished novel suddenly burst into sparkling fragment, lifting into the air.
" What the? "Erza questioned, then stopped, looking around.
" What were we talking about again? "Macoa questioned.
" I don't know, just keep drinking your beer, old man. "Wakaba grinned, clanging his mug into his.
" Good idea. "Macoa chuckled.
Natsu looked around then shrugged, turning to fight Gray as always.
~~~
" How do you feel? "Phoebus asked, his hand resting on her shoulder. Lucy shook her head.
" It's sad, but I should be fine. "she stated." Alright... Let's get going. "