Chapter Three

" BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!" Guildarts laughed hysterically, just getting back from another 'looonnngggg' job.
Everyone threw a party for his return, of course.

" So Guildarts... "Natsu circled his shoulder." Ready for another fight?! I'm sure to win this time! "
" Really? Let's see! "Guildarts got up and got ready.
" I'm all fired up! "Natsu laughed, running forward.
Guildarts swirled Natsu with one arm, slamming the poor salamander on the ceiling.
" How's that for ya, Kiddo? "Guildarts chuckled. Natsu groaned as he lay on the floor." Oops.... "

~~~

Erza smiled at a comment from Wendy.
Her ego was growing until a table flew across the room and slammed her straight in the face.
She growled and leaped into the brawl for them ruining her spotlight and perfect chance to sound like the 'adult' she was.

~~~

Lucy stood in the corner of the guild, leaning against the wall.
She had tried everything for the guild to at least take a glance and acknowledge she had actually existed.
But nothing had worked, not even her changing her looks completely.

Instead of wasting her time everyday in doing something which surely wouldn't happen, she had decided to learn more on that magic. Constellations of the Dragon.
The more she learned about, the more drawn she had become. Even the more she had used it, the more her looks had changed.
The last time she had used it, her hair stayed but the more that went down it had faded a snowy color.
Her eyes were now more of a brownish, golden type color. Like they were fading gold, but it still had that brown color.
She even got a marking on her skin. On her lower back, what seemed like it had been burned into her skin was a dragon circled around. And around her wrist was a dragon marking as well.
Her physical strength had become much better, and even her teeth had become harder, almost as if she could bite through rock. She also had some sharp canines sorta like Natsu's.
She liked her changed honestly. It's made her feel as if she was stronger, which she was.
She didn't care that when locals had see her burn like markings that they had though they were actual burn marks.

She wore a dark turquoise shirt that had on one sleeve that went down her left arm, showing off her guild and dragon mark on her right. It went diagonal and around right above her chest and around and the fabric met again right under her armpit. Below that strip there was a bare back showing of her other dragon mark. There was another strip of the shirt but instead went right around her waist then her hips. On the one sleeve was a golden band around the end. She also wore white leggings that ended right below her knees, then wore black sandals like Natsu as well. Her belt which held her celestial keys and whip, circled her hips.
She had also on a gold necklace and the main extraction was a gold dragon curled onto the crevice of her breasts.
The last but not least thing was she had her hair in a high ponytail with some strand left out to circle her jugs.

Lucy sighed as she twirled some of her hair.
She had still wished her guild could see how strong she had become, but she knew that wasn't going to happen just because she wanted it to.
Now she was used to everyone ignoring her, she honestly expected nothing more than to act as if she had not been around, now only if her land lady would do the same.
But that was not the case.
She began walking to the request board and looked for a job.
She found a high paying one to capture a thief and took it. She walked out to the job, not a care in the world as she trotted to the train station.
She remembered how Natsu had hated trains and always asked Wendy to use troia even though he was now immune to it due to how many times she had used it on him.
She smiled to another solo job.

Maybe tomorrow will be different.