"Yeah!" I say.  I go inside, and upstairs to get changed.  I change into a blue bikini with white polka dots on them, and head back outside.

"Cannon ball!" I shout, running up to the pool.

"Gianna! Hold up!" Mom shouts, as I stop running and look back at her.  "G, your not allowed to go in the pool for a week." she says. "You cant put your arm into the water unless its protected."

"What?" I ask, disappointed.

"Genny, I have some medical wrap, want me to put it on G?" Elizabeth asks

"Yeah, sure."  Mom says.  I then follow Elizabeth inside, and she applys the medical wrap on my arm.  Once shes done, I run back outside, and then jump into the pool.  The rest of this summer has to be good, I'm gonna promise myself that.

-

"Hayes, grab that box." Auntie Jennie says to Hayes.  He happily picks up the  box, and we all walk outside, putting the boxes in the car.

"Auntie Jennie, what do you have in this box?" I ask, loading it in the back of her car.

"Proobaly all my cooking stuff." she laughs, as she closes her trunk.  Today was the day me, Hayes, Nash, and Mom came down to help Auntie Jennie and Uncle Hudson load all there stuff into there new house, my old house.

"Hop in, we gotta get going!" Uncle Hudson says.  I smile spreads across my face, and we all hop into the car, and soon enough, were heading down the farmiliar block.

"Its exactly the same as it was before I left." I mutter to myself, as I bring in a box.  I set it down, and take a look at the place.  Theres still a dent in the wall from when Uncle Hudson and I were playing soccer in the house, he kicked it at the wall to hard.  I run to the kitchen, and still see the chocolate stain on the ceiling from when I forgot to close the blender.  Chocolate milkshake everywhere.  I then bring myself enough courage, and go upstairs.  I take a peek into the hallway I used to run through when all my cousins were over.  I look at the door, still painted light purple.  I slowly walk over to it, and turn the door knob.  Automatically, I can smell my old One Direction perfume I would always spray in there, because it felt like I was 'one' with them.  I laugh at the memory.  I then feel a tear trickle down my cheek. 

But I then realize, this is no longer my home.  My home is 10 hours away, in North Carolina.  Although I will always consider this place, 'home', I now know, that I actually have 2 places that I can call home.

"GIANNA! GET THE DOG!" Auntie Jennie shouts.  Oh yeah, we brought Harley too, we decided he should come to New Jersey with us.  He needed more fresh air anyways.  I laugh and shake my head, and run downstairs.  I pick up Harley, and put him in the backyard, where he starts running around in the un-cut grass.  It seems like no one even moved in after we left. 

"G, grab the last box in the car for me, will ya?" Uncle Hudson asks.  I run to the car and grab the last box, and probably the heaviest too.  I haul it inside, and set it down.  We help Auntie Jennie and Uncle Hudson get settled in, and then we get put to work.  Mom and Auntie Jennie stay inside and start putting things away, while me, Hayes, Nash, and Uncle Hudson go outside, and get put to yard work.  Nash starts mowing the lawn, me and Hayes have to clean the pool, and Uncle Hudson is working on fixing the fence.  Since Auntie Jennie is pregnant, he wants to build a playground. 

"Guys!  Guess what!  Jennie is pregnant!" Mom shouts, coming outside, Auntie Jennie following behind.  Her baby bump isn't to big yet, so its hardly noticeable.