That's right. I have to concentrate on my exam and not on impossible things like ancient language talking birds. I shook off the thought in my head. The thing that happened earlier? That's impossible.

I glanced again at the window and just heaved a deep sigh.

It's nothing, Aldeim.

It's nothing.

* * * * * *

It's afternoon already and our first day of exams is done. Some of them items were really hard but I managed to answer them correctly which was a relief, somehow.

Nasa library ako ngayon kasama ang mga kaibigan ko. Ayaw nga sana ni Hailee dahil gusto niya sa canteen pero inasar siya ni Brent kaya wala siyang nagawa at sumama na rin.

Tumayo ako at pumunta sa isang book shelf para maghanap ng libro nang maalala ko na naman yung nangyari kanina. I don't want to think about any of it but it keeps on bugging me. Especially what the bird 'said'. It was an ancient language. A dead language, specifically. And it was Latin.

I know that we have a Latin book here kaya agad ko yung hinanap. When I found it, I looked up the translation of the phrase and I nearly dropped the book.

"periculum sit venire...danger is coming.."

And that's when I felt it. The chills running down my back and the hairs on my neck standing. I even felt nauseous all of a sudden so I immediately grabbed a nearby shelf to steady myself. I tried to look at the book again hoping I was mistaken with what I saw but it was there. It was clearly written there.

I don't understand what's happening anymore. How can a bird talk like that and why would it warn me about danger? What if, this was connected to what happened to me in the bathroom earlier? Iniisip ko pa lang ang mga bagay na yon ay lalong lang akong nahihilo  kaya dali-dali akong bumalik sa upuan ko.

It's nothing...

I wanted to to tell that to myself but I know that I won't believe it.

It's not nothing and it's not just something.

Alam kong may nangyayari hindi lang sa akin kundi sa paligid ko rin but I just can't fathom it.