❮❮20❯❯

"Why would you want to visit him?" The lady at the front desk shivered. Natsu was almost fed up with all this unnecessary stalling when he could just sweep Lucy up in his arms and kiss her like he did before. Erza elbowed Natsu, snapping him into reality. "Uh- Business." Natsu sputtered. The lady lowered her head and smirked. "Not gonna go do something illegal now are you?" Erza shook her head and calmly answered, "No ma'am we are only needing to see him for information about his past, nothing more." 

The lady sighed, probably giving into the trustworthy and matureness of Erza, and typed vigorously into her computer. a few clicks later and she muttered, "Here you go hun," She handed a slip of paper to Erza and pointed to it. "That's the address." Natsu stared at it and one word caught his eye: Roller Avenue. That was where Natsu lived. And it was the house that was painted a dull pink. That doesn't add up. Erza thanked the woman and walked out with Natsu, who immediately started questioning the address when they walked out. "That's the house on my street that is painted pink." Erza acted unfazed. "I know. Don't judge a book by its cover. Maybe he's gay and likes pink." Natsu snorted and got into his car, driving straight to his street.

"This is it." Natsu and Erza stood in front of the perfectly normal pink house that was decorated with dead flowers and a pine tree. "This is a waste of time. This couldn't be him." Erza rolled her eyes and walked up to the door and knocked as if they weren't about to encounter a possible murderer. 

A few moments later, a buff man with tattoos appeared, a dull but blank stare washed over his face and a cigarette in between his tanned mouth. "What do you rats want?" Natsu could hear the drunk in his voice. "Sir, we were sent by a woman with the name of Anna Heartfilia. Ring a bell?" Acnologia choked on what seemed to be his own spit and his cigarette flew out his mouth from his fit. "Haven't heard that cursed name in a while." He choked. Natsu sighed, just wanting to get to the point and get Lucy back. "She wanted us to talk to you. May we come inside?" Acnologia and Erza had a glaring contest after the question, and it seemed as if Erza won, with no surprise, and he grumbled, "I don't have visitors at all, so expect no cleanliness." Natsu was pushed inside by Erza, and right when the door slammed shut, Acnologia lit another stick. It reeked of cat piss and smoke, along with a twinge of beer. It hung in the air in a visible thick smoke. Acnologia sat down with a loud grunt, his muscles flexing and his tattoos stretching across his biceps as he took another drag. "What does that bitch want?"