❰❰9❱❱

"But Lushee, you said that you'll post the chapters all at once--" I know I knowwwwww!! But I felt bad so instead it's a chapter every day instead of at once. I would say sorry in Japanese but idk how to spell it so ¯\_()_/¯ thanks for 100 followers too!!!

"Looking sharp my friend," Gray complimented, his hand positioned under his chin in approval. His girlfriend, or as he calls it, a lady friend,  Juvia was beaming right beside him, her hands clasped together. She bit her lip and bent forward to fix a detail on Natsu's super dressy outfit.

"Are you serious guys? 1: this suit is way too tight for my arms, especially in the biceps. And 2: we are going to Orange Julius for God's sake. It's not a royal party." Gray huffed as Juvia hugged him around his torso and comforted him, even though he didn't need it.

"It's okay Gray-sama, He is right though." Natsu rolled his eyes, disgusted at Gray's act. He knew all too well what that Raven-haired man was doing, and it was to embarrass him like always.

"I'm going to get changed into something else, you guys staying here and don't go googoo gaga on each other, I don't need your nastiness in my room." Juvia giggled as Natsu turned to his wardrobe and grabbed a tee that had the faded words "Guns N Roses" on it and the band's logo, snatching some shorts, and slipping into the hallway bathroom.

As Natsu unbuttoned his shirt, he started to feel nauseous. He wasn't sure if this would work. He wasn't even positive he'd fall for Lily hard enough to put effort into "loving" her. He peeled off the last tight layer of his tux and stared at himself in the huge mirror in front of him. He stared from his onyx eyes down to his stomach, where a pack of 6 abs laid without him even flexing. Would Lucy even find him attractive anymore? His nausea got sickeningly worse as his worries started to drown his brain slowly. Soon enough, anxiety clenched his stomach too much and he reached quickly to the nearest thing he could puke into, the toilet. He gagged on air but nothing came out except a line of slobber down his chin. Why do I act like this? What if she doesn't love me anymore, what if Dan steals her, what if Lucy forgets about our deal?

Natsu stood up and turned from completely vulnerable to stoic as he wiped his chin. I am not acting like a little kid. I am going to fight this and win what should be mine. Natsu then put on his shirt and wriggled out of the tuxedo pants to put his shorts on quickly, then grabbed a comb and looked in the mirror, messing up his gelled hair and vigorously scratching his head with both hands to make his signature spike hair stick out again. As Natsu stared at himself again, his face turned into a bright grin and he puffed out his chest.

Ain't nobody got time for that Shiz. He thought right before swinging open the door and walking back into his room, the tuxedo and pants draped in his arm.

"Ready man?" Gray asked, standing up and sticking his phone in his Jean pocket.

"Yup, ready." Natsu side grinned. His best buddy lightly slapped his face twice and he walked out, Juvia leaping to stay behind her beloved.

You step out that door, and every decision you make will affect you.