XV • Gladiolus

Mulai dari awal

Soon you and Gladio got close to a fire alarm. "All right. This will go fast.. When I pull the alarm, the crowd will head towards the two exits. He will head towards the nearest one, which is northeast. I will bump into him. I will grab his cellphone, place the bug in it, tell him he dropped his phone. It's something I like to call a "cop drop." you stated.

Gladio nodded and said, "Yeah, I got it." You smiled.

"Okay.. Here we go" you said as you pulled the alarm..

Nothing, the object broke and you exclaimed in surprise. "My God, there are no wires attached to this thing." you said. Then you saw a white and see through rubber, "What is that? Gum? Or is it Silly Putty." you said as you started to touch it.

Gladio gave you a grossed out look and pulled your arm away. "Don't touch that, it's a condom." he said. You gagged in disgust.

Gladio soon looked at Theo. "All right, he's on the move." he stated. Gladio grabbed your hand and both of you walked to better a view.

Theo was walking towards the dance floor with all the women with him. Gladio scoffed. "You got to get out there and shake your ass like the rest of the foxes." Gladio said.

"Oh, yes, dancing to get close to him. Fantastic idea!" you said happily as you tried to follow Theo. Gladio whined, "Jesus, don't!" he grabbed your arm and pulled you back. "Don't do anything you're doing." he added. You gave a look of disapproval, "But he's over that way." you said.

Gladio shook his head and looked at you. "Let's just go find a bathroom." he said and dragged you towards the bathrooms .

You entered with Gladio behind you. You whined as you walked towards the mirror. "I don't have to use the bathroom!" you said hopelessly. Gladio rolled his eyes.

"Did I ask about your bathroom habits? You are killing us out there." he said annoyed. "You don't fit in! Take off that fucking jacket." he added.

"This is a good jacket." you said quietly. Gladio fold his arms. "Really? Because you look like you're gonna set up a table and do their fucking taxes. Take it off." Gladio said.

You laughed while whining as you took off your jacket. "This is ridiculous." you stated.

"Your shitty jacket? My balls." Gladio said. You started to fold your jacket. "Okay, jacket's off. Jacket's off." you said.

Gladio then snatched your jacket and said, "I can't watch whatever process is about to happen."

You rolled your eyes. "Now unbutton your buttons." he added. Your eyes widened listening to what he said. "I'm a federal agent!" you exclaim.

Gladio nodded, "Yeah, I know. And you look like one." you sighed as you unbutton one button. "You think you'll bump into him and he won't think something's up?" he asked.

"Fine, How's that? Is that good? Can we go now?" you asked. Gladio groaned in frustration, "No, I think it's getting worse.. My fear is I'm gonna put you in a bikini and you'll still look like a fucking bank teller."

"Okay, do you have to use that language?"

"I'm trying to make a point!.. I'm saying your face and whatever is underneath this shitty outfit is maybe not terrible." Gladio commented.

"I'll have you know I dress appropriately."

Gladio snapped his fingers, "I got it! It's when this.." he pointed at your mouth. ".. Your big flapping mouth, starts running, and then you put.. This getup on top of it, and it's just.." Gladio sighed. "It's a boner killer."

You kept yelping each time he would lightly touch you. "And I'm gonna help you." he said as he had scissors in his hands. "What are you doing?!" you asked.

"Now I just want you to shut up." he stated.

You sighed, "Oh, my God." you said.

Gladio started to cut both of the sleeves of your (Shirt color) shirt. "Oh, my God! I only brought five of these here!" you exclaimed. He ripped it off and threw it on the floor. "I'll cut the other four." he responded.

"This was one of my favourites." you said sadly.

You looked at yourself in mirror, "Okay, I look like I've been attacked." you stated. Gladio just shrugged, "That's not my fault." he said.

You looked at him, "Oh, It's my fault?" you asked.

Gladio started to get on his knees. "Let me even out the bottom." he said as he started to cut your pants.

You started to get annoyed. "Would you stop carving up my clothes?"

"I'm making shorts! Everybody likes shorts." he said. You started to sigh. "Jesus! Hold still!" he said as he started to cut your pants. You started to dunk down slightly.. Uncomfortable about the process. "Don't duck down, or you're gonna suck my hand up there." Gladio stated as he smirked.

He started to rip your pants, then his eyes started to widen. "Oh, Lord."

"What?" you asked. Gladio kept looking at your pants. "What are those?" he asked as he pulled on the fabric. You looked down and slapped his hand away. "Those are my boxers." you said.

Gladio raised his eyebrows. "Why are they so loose?" he asked. You whined and covered your face. "Because it's comfortable."

Gladio started laughing. "Abort mission." he said.

You sighed. "I'm getting out like this?" you asked.

Gladio nodded and walked out the bathroom, you embarrassed.. Started to walk out the bathroom.

Once you got out 29th Fallen.. You started to push and shove Gladio.

"You A hole! A hole!" you yelled.

Gladio only laughed as he got in the passenger seat.