Bored and exhausted

Kinda fluffy short one-shot. I was going for hair colours with the dog picture and the bond between those four 😊

Happy New Year everyone! 🎆🎉 (don't tell me I'm late, it's still new lmao)

Enjoy 🙃
_______________________________________

Not even a minute had passed after Simon tweeted out that he was bored out of his mind, when Josh peaked into his room, aking if he could go inside for a second. After getting permisson, he flopped down into the blonde's gaming chair and leaned back in it.

"So." Josh started, looking at the other boy expectantly, waiting for him to ask him why he was there.

"So what?" Simon smiled, putting down his phone next to him on the bed where he was sat cross-legged.

"Why don't we do something if you're bored? I'm bored too so why not?" He inquired, glancing around in the room, before finding those pair of blue eyes again. "We could watch something in the cinema room."

It was one of the rare occasions when both of the boys were free. Most of the time when Simon didn't have anything to do Josh did, so the tall boy had to sit in his room and make himself occupied. JJ was hardly ever home and Vik was always recording or streaming.

Simon could've gone out to do something, maybe visit his other friends, or try to find a girlfriend, but the last and the first one just wasn't him. Firstly he didn't like going out that much, especially on his own, and secondly putting the lonely jokes aside, he didn't want a girlfriend. He was happy on his own, living in his perfect little bubble. However, he never said that he wouldn't have said yes if one specific person asked him out. And now that specific person was no longer outrageously out of reach, since they didn't have a partner anymore.

He pretended that he was really thinking about his obvious answer for the offer, putting two fingers on his chin. "If you feed me snacks and pour me wine." He chuckled, giving Josh a cheeky smile as he got up.

"Fine, but I'm choosing the film then." Josh hummed, smiling back as he followed him into the kitchen to get the mentioned supplies.

"As you wish."

~

"Why the fuck would we watch Star Wars?" Simon whined as he was drinking white wine in the blushing light, leaning back on the huge couch, where at least 6 people could fit, in the 'cinema room' mere ten inches away from Josh who was scrolling through movies on Netflix.

The brunette shrugged, walking towards a shelf where their DVDs were held. He stood there for a minute, searching for something decent, then seeing they only had two films, fifteen copies of Laid in America, and one copy of The Titanic for some unknown reason, he decided to go back to his companion.

"Because the new part's just came out and I thought that maybe we should watch the old ones." He stated raising an eyebrow at Simon who huffed again.

"I haven't seen the new one. My parents went to go see it when I was at home, but I didn't want to, so I stayed and watched the Simpsons instead. Star Wars's just not my thing, you know." He said, turning his attention towards the huge screen on the wall. "Why don't we watch Baywatch?" He suggested earning a scowl from the other man.

"I refuse." Josh snickered, thinking of a possible reason why Simon wanted to watch it in the first place. "Unless you admit that you only wanna watch it to see Zack Efron topless."

"He's not the one that I wanna see topless." He muttered under his breath, so silently that the bearded man couldn't hear it. "Well he's kinda hot." He giggled scratching the back of his neck, avoiding Josh's gaze.