What happens when Simon gets bored

The song above has nothing to do with the story but it's been stuck in my head for a week now so I thought might aswell share it with you guys. The lyrics is so beautiful and so is Troye.

Enjoy 🙃
_______________________________________
3rd POV

Josh was sitting at his desk editing as usual when Simon barged in his room without knocking for the umpteenth time in their relationship.

"Jooooosh!"

"What?" The brunette turned around way to quickly, almost making a 360 with his chair. "Fuck me..." He murmured steadying himself after his awkward spin.

"Good idea." The taller of the two giggled flopping down on Josh's bed with his phone in his hand. "What are you up to?"

"What'd you think?" Josh mumbled klicking away on his computer.

Simon hummed in response scrolling through Twitter.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here, Babe?"

"I'm bored out of my mind."

"Don't you have to edit too? Or record something?"

"Nope. I'm done for today."

"This early? It's only 4 in the afternoon..."

"Do you want me to leave?" Simon looked up from his phone at his boyfriend concerne written on his face.

"No. You can stay as long as you want. I'm almost done anyways." He smiled turning back to the screen.

After a few more clicks he was done and he approached the laying blonde on his bed. He picked up the same position as him. They were laying next to each other  crosswise, legs dangling down the end.

Josh turned to his left to face the blonde. "What do you want to do?"

Simon smirked and glanced at Josh's lips. Licking his own and placing a hand on the bearded boy's bum giving it a firm squeeze.

"Simon, no. We can't have sex all the time."

"Why not?" He pouted retracting his hand back to his body.

"Everyone's home right now."

"Excuses..." He huffed then sat up. "We can watch a horror film." He suggested.

"A horror film?" You sure?"

"Yeah. I want to see how you'll react."

"Alright. Here or your room?"

"Livingroom?"

"That'll do."

"We have to make popcorn first tho'."

~

They made a big bowl of popcorn then  started up Netflix.  Simon was the one to chose the movie. He picked 'The Witch' due to none of them had seen it before.

The film barely started when Simon was already cuddled up to Josh's side. The brunette wrapped his arm around him smiling at the blonde's cuteness.

At the first jumpscare Simon hid under the blanket that was wrapped around them. Josh giggled at him kissing his forehead lightly.

"How the fuck did you not jump?!"

"It wasn't that scary."

"What'd you mean it wasn't that scary? I almost shat myself!"

"Bad for you Baby."

As the movie kept going  Simon became more and more terrified.

"What are you watching?" JJ's voice was heard from behind them.