Making a movie is hard

I'm back. And not only here, but with another book called 'Winter Wonderland'. You guys should definitely check it out if you wanna see some Minizerk and Christmassy Sidemen shit. (wow I' m bad at plugging myself 😂)

Anyway, this one's about our favourite couple actually being together the time they're making this alleged movie (that's still not 100% sure is a movie). Fluff and a bit of angst. (They are arguing, but nothing too serious)

Enjoy 🙃.

_______________________________________

The boys enthusiastically jumped into the tiny pond that they've been thinking about through the whole day. They've worked from 8 in the morning till now, five in the afternoon.

Making a movie was hard, especially when you were trying to create something without an actual script and had to use pure improvisation.

Josh 'needed to talk' to his boyfriend so he excused themselves from the water splashing boys, grabbed Simon's hand and guided them further into the pond.

As they were out of clear sight, the blonde sighed dipping himself into the shallow water, almost sitting down so only his face was out of it, and wrapped both of his hands around Josh's neck as he turned towards him.

"Did you really want to talk?" He asked deciding that Josh's lap was way comfier than the silt underneath him so he climbed on top of him.

"Nah. Just needed some time with you alone." The older of the two smiled pecking his boyfriend's lips.

"Same." Simon giggled, going in for a deeper kiss than Josh did, bringing their already close bodies even closer.

They didn't usually get this affectionate in public, mostly because they still haven't came out of the goddamn closet... And  also because they felt like they didn't need to eat each other's faces in public just to express their love. They reckoned that that was something to keep in the bedroom for themselves and other couples should do that too, instead of showing off that they succeeded in finding someone.

Josh hugged Simon's thin figure tightly as their lips moved in sync, slowly overlapping one another, with Simon's head tilted to the side so he could put more pressure against the brunette's mouth.

A big splashing sound and waterdrops landing on them signalled that something had landed next to them so they had to break the kiss, or more like end the make out session.

"Fuck sakes.." Josh mumbled, picking up the  way too familiar volleyball and looked towards the directon where they'd seperated from their friends.

They were not that far away anymore grinning at them evilly, since they managed to stop them doing inappropriate things in the water, although there was hardly anyone in the pond.

Simon squinted his eyes to see them too, then snatched the ball away from his boyfriend and lifted his other hand up to give them the bird  before throwing it back to them.

"So, where were we?" He licked his lips, pressing it against Josh's again.

Both of the boys could feel the heat rising downwards, as their hands explored one another's body, with their tongues dancing together. Josh grabbed Simon's ass, squeezing it a little to make him moan into his mouth.

"Fuck." Simon breathed out after he unlatched himself from the brunette,  due to the lack of air in his lungs.

"I know." Josh chuckled deeply, letting go of the blonde's ass and bringing his hands back up onto his hips. "Si."

"Hm?" Simon met his eyes with a questioning look before dropping his gaze to his lips again.

"We should go somewhere sometime. Just the two of us."