Trading places

A short smut-fic with some fluff in the end.
Enjoy🙃.

_______________________________________

Simon and Josh had been making out on the latter's bed for the past fifteen minutes. They both'd had an exhausting day so they wanted to relax for a bit in each other's presence.

Simon was currently straddling his boyfriend as Josh's hands wandered around Simon's  body, his own back pressed against the bedstead.

"Josh." Simon breathed out when they pulled away for air once.

"What's wrong?" Josh stopped moving his hips up  and  down then found his gaze.

"Nothing, just..."

"Come on Si, you can tell me."
brunette caressed his cheek and left a gentle kiss there.

"I... I was wondering, if maybe, just maybe we could, you know..."

Simon's blabbering didn't make any sense so Josh had to shut him up again by quickly pressing their lips together for a few seconds.

"No babe, I don't know what the hell  you are talking about." He giggled, but soon frowned at the blonde's puzzled expression. "We can stop if you want..."

"No, I want quite the opposite of that." He mumbled licking his lips.

"Gotcha." Josh smirked removing both of their t-shirts.

Simon was nervous, his hands were trembling on his boyfriend's hips as he was grinding himself on him. He didn't know how to get around to this. He almost managed to tell him before things got heated, but he just couldn't.

After Josh's fifth attempt on making him moan  by searching for his sweet spot and failng over and over again, only earning some grunts, that didn't stay unnoticed.

"What's up with you?" He gave up trying and stopped his movements completely. "I don't do it for you anymore or what?" He huffed slightly, giving Simon's hips a firm grip to keep him still.

"No. No. No. Of course you do. I mean can't you feel it? It's just that I..." Simon trailed off trying to find the right words to say it. "I'm nervous." He admitted as he fumbled with his hands.

Josh raised and eyebrow at him. "Simon, how? We've done this so many times. But of course I understand i-"

"You don't get it." Simon let out a deep sigh and shook his head.

"How would I get something that you're not telling me?" Josh was frustrated by that point, however he managed to give him a caring smile not wanting to push himself into something that he possibly didn't want.

" Can I... Uh... Can I fuck you this time?"

Josh looked at him with widened eyes, not entirely sure if he'd heard that right. But he had to admit that his boyfriend sounded too adorable to deny his wish.

"Well then." He licked his lips then pursed them together. " You could've started with that... But your wish is my command." He chuckled lowly.

"Come here then." Simon  said  as a wave of confidence washed over him.

Josh obeyed climbing on top of his boyfriend. He locked his legs behind his back and attacked his lips.

Their already tight pants became even more tight, wanting to be removed badly. Josh didn't hesitate much, he unbuttoned Simon's jeans and pulled the zipper down. The blonde got the idea, letting Josh out of his embrace so they could get  undressed.

Simon was gentle. Even the way he inserted his lubricated fingers into  Josh,  and layed him down was gentle. He slowly worked him open as they  keept eye-contact, Josh letting out some whimpers here and there.

"Does this feel good?" Simon asked smiling, hoping that his boyfriend approved of his actions.

"Out of all people... Nghhh. You shou-should know t-that it.. Ahh. Does."

"You're almost done. I think." The blonde stated shakily after that satisfying answer.

The bearded boy only nodded, secretly already wanting the real thing.

Never in his entire life Josh'd thought that  one day he would be laying under his best friend burried deep inside of him as they were kissing to let the pain go away.
Not even when they started dating, since the blonde himself had admitted that out of all of the Sidemen ships the only one where he could be the 'man' in the relationship would be with Vik.

Simon moved slowly, caressing Josh's hips that he was holding with each thrust. He was concentrating, hence he was silent the whole time, other than letting incoherent sounds out of course. Normally when they did this the other way round Josh would talk occasionly, but he just didn't feel the need to it.

"Right there, oh my ghaad!" Josh left scratch marks on his back that would sure as hell hurt later.

But Simon didn't mind it at all. It just meant that what he was doing was enough to push Josh to his edge.

And then with a final thrust he came, letting Josh release too onto their chests.

~

"We can do this more often from now on." Josh smiled, only his head peaking out from under the covers.

He was wrapped up like a burrito, making Simon awe at his adorableness. He slumped down next to him after coming out from the bathroom, and wrapped and arm around his shoulders.

"Nah, I prefer this the other way round." He chuckled.

"If you say so." Josh giggled fully snuggling into his side under the huge blanket.

Although Josh could've really got used to this type of attention and the feeling how Simon felt inside of him, he didn't mention it. He wanted to make his boyfriend happy in any way he could. If that meant never experiencing such a thing again, then so will it be, he thought to himself.

The blonde kissed the top of his head and said smiling. "You mean the world to me, you know that right?"

"Yeah. And the feeling is mutual."

And with that they fell asleep cuddled up in each other's arms.