Their first Halloween

What's up guys, it's Scarce here... I'mma stop now.😂

I've written a Halloween special to 'We fly together' too, you guys should also check that out. Even if you hadn't read it you'll be able to understand  what's going on.

Happy Halloween everyone! 🎃 👻

This one's literally a bunch of Tumblr prompts together in a short oneshot.

Enjoy 🙃
_______________________________________

"We should do a couples costume." Simon stated standing in the hallway dressed up, ready to get dinner with his boyfriend.

Josh was lacing his shoes when that happend. He slowly looked up at him questioningly.

"Why though? We're not going anywhere to do so."

Simon raised an eyebrow at that, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Like the fuck we aren't..."

Josh stood up, putting on his jacket, then pecked his lips.
"Where?" He asked pulling away, turning the doorknob.

Simon tsked shaking his head, trying to hide his smirk.
"Nowhere." He murmured following him to the car.

~

As Simon was the one who was driving, he had the control over their little trip to Nando's. On the way back home he stopped at a shop that had various kind of costumes in its display window.

"Whyyyy?" Josh whined as Simon got up and signalled him to follow.

"Because we're goals and I want to show that to people. Duuh." Simon sassed grabbing his hand to pull him out of the car.

"Fuck's sakes..." The brunette mumbled, getting out reluctantly.

For Josh's luck there were more clothes for kids than for adults so he didn't have to go through houndreads of scary dresses, jeans, jumpers, and accessories.

Simon rummaged through almost everything that he could find in the men's section as Josh picked up a fireman hat and crept up behind him.

He queitly got on his tiptoes and placed the hat on Simon's head to make him jump.

"Jesus." He gasped turning towards him. "Don't do that. The hell's on my head anyway?" He grabbed the hat and observed it. "You want me to be a firefighter, boo?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No." Josh said simply, stepping away from him and putting the hat back where it belonged. "Can we go home?"

"No." Simon turned back to the clothes. "I haven't found anything useful yet."

"I hate costumes, just get me a shirt and we're good to go." Josh stated hugging him from behind and resting his head on his shoulders.

"No. That's not scary. I want you to be scary." He stated sternly picking up a clown costume. "This will do."

"Oh hell no. Besides you're too old to go trick-or-treating." Josh hummed letting go of him and picking out a full on skeleton suit.

"Who said that I was going trick-or-treating?"

"No one. But we're not going to any parties so this was the most reasonable thing that I could come up with." Josh shrugged.

~
They settled with a Batman and a Robin one, arguing who should be who through the whole way home.
They weren't necessarily scary, but Simon thought that  they would do.

"I top so I'm Batman." Josh stated stubbornly, crossing his arms as they were back in the house in Simon's room.

"Uh. No. I don't think that's how it works." Simon furrowed his eyebrows at him and threw a Robin mask at him. "You have dark hair, almost the same style as Robin's so you're Robin."