34- Emotional Instability

Cara and Stiles lay next to each other, their fingers laced together as they stared at each other happily

Cara and Stiles lay next to each other, their fingers laced together as they stared at each other happily. The two we're in so much awe with each other, they couldn't even fathom how they had been so lucky. Cara's back was pressed against Stiles' chest as she's played with his fingers and Stiles sat up, resting his head on his hand. Cara turns around to look at him, studying his face as the boy stared at her in confusion. 

Cara looked at their intertwined hands and looked back at him as she felt happiness rest in her chest. She didn't want to think of what was going's to happen, it made her absolutely crazy, so she focused on her now, at the fact that Stiles was wrapped in her arms, safely, before the evil creature could get a grasp on the boy. 

"What?" Stiles questioned, staring at the girl with a goofy smile, though the confusion was quite evident. 

Cara shakes her head, a smile playing in her slightly parted lips. "I'm just thinking." 

Stiles quirked his eyebrows in surprise as he stared at her,  intrigued at her thoughts. "About what?" 

"You." Cara answered honestly, finally looking into Stiles' inviting and comforting eyes, "How I'm so in love with you right now." 

 Chuckling, The brown haired boy cupped her face and nodded in agreement. "I'm so in love with you too, Cara. You have no idea how happy it makes me to know you're not giving up on us yet." 

"No yet at all, Stiles. I will never give up on us." Cara tells him shaking her head as Stiles nuzzles his head in the girls neck, hugging her from the back. 

"I know." 

The two sat in silence, enjoying each other's company and savoring the moment for as long as they possibly could. The sound of nothing but Cara's thoughts processed in her mind as she wondered to the walls that surrounded her, the name 'Echo House' coming to mind instantly. 

Sitting up quickly in realization, Cara attracted Stiles' attention, the boy reciprocating her actions as Cara immediately grabbed his arm and pulled him up, walking to the wall they were previously at. 

"Cara, what?" Stiles asked as he follows the girl nevertheless. 

Cara shushed him, still guiding him through the halls and crouching in front of the, quite visited wall.  Cara looked up at him expecting to see him happy but the boy simply gave her a muddled expression making her roll her eyes. 

She knocked on the supposed wall to demonstrate her thoughts. "Do you hear that?"

Stiles listens intently, focusing on the Echo that sounded in the setting. Finally understanding Stilss grabs a metal rod and hits it on the wall harshly right after    The were-trix stood up in a rush. The said boy repeatedly hits the wall as the pieces start to fall off. The two once again crouch in front of the wall to get a better look. 

What they see, made Stiles gasp inwardly at the familiarity of the body that was sat up right, obviously not alive. The body was wrapped in worn down and dirty bandages that were supposed to be white but were now a rusty brown.