13.Blood and Confessions

Everything was a mess.

As soon as Cara and Lydia were taken out of the class, Cara, Stiles and Scott made their way to Derek, warning him from his 'evil girlfriend' Stiles had said. Of course they had a plan. And their plan was probably the most exposing one yet. Literally.

As soon as they rush into the Loft, Derek stood with a grunt. Upon seeing the condition Cara was in, he immediately started to question this.

"What happened?" Derek asked in shock, while bringing his hand to Cara's stomach that was still yet to heal.

"That doesn't matter, It's Ms.Blake. She's the Darach." Cara says.

"What?" 

"She has Stiles' dad. You can't believe anything she says, okay?" Scott says 

"She had me and Lydia tied up, Derek you have to believe me. Its her." Cara rushed. Derek nodded. "I'm sorry."

Derek however shook his head and sighed, he should've known. Obviously, some girl he would find was either a bad guy or simply close to death. And it was the harsh truth that he had to come to terms with.

Before the group could talk more about the situation, Cara stopped them. 

"She's here. Isn't she?" Stiles asked quietly, he hadn't said much since his father was taken. But Cara and Scott both assured him that they would find him. Cara grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly, giving him another assuring smile.

The three walk around the corner, making sure they were hidden from the women.

"Derek?" She called out. "Derek, where are you?" 

"Right here." Derek answered flatly.

"Oh thank god!" She says before running towards him for a hug. He reluctantly agrees. "Something happened, at the recital. At the school. I need to tell you, any of it, before you hear it from them." 

"From who?" Derek asked her, fakely. Cara almost scoffed at this, she was being so fake yet so many people would probably believe her. Derek included. She hoped that Derek would realize the fact that Ms.Blake was Lying. 

"From Scott, Cara and Stiles. They're gonna tell you things, things you cant believe, okay? You need to trust me. You trust me." The women spoke in a rush. 

"What is it?" Derek questioned again. The three

"Promise you'll listen to me?" She begged.

"Promise." Derek nodded weakly. 

The teenagers listened carefully, they all knew that the person who has been doing sacrifices for a few weeks now was standing in the same room as them, and for all they knew, they could be next.

Ms.Blake stands straighter and kisses Derek lovingly. However Derek probably wasn't as convincing then that so when she suddenly stopped, the three knew that she had sensed their presence.

"They're already here, aren't they?" She spoke in a hushed tone. 

Cara took a breathe and Stiles squeezed her hand that was still in his tight grasp. The three tok that as their cue to walk out, and so they did.

"So they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?" The teacher questioned.

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott shot back.

"Innocent people." Cara sneered.

"Oh that's right." She laughed, humorlessly. "Making Human Sacrifices and cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour, that way I can get back to teaching High School English for the rest of my day. That makes perfect sense." She said sarcastically.