30-What Is Love?

Song of the Chapter: The Other Side- Ruelle

(I think you should really listen to while you read this chapter)

*****

Cara had decided to take a break from school as she couldn't be bothered to focus on anything

Cara had decided to take a break from school as she couldn't be bothered to focus on anything. She had been worrying too much and all she needed was rest.

But in the end she decided to pick up Scott and see how the others were doing.

Tests were being done on Stiles. To determine what was wrong with him. But Cara knew, she knew deep down that this was not normal and it will be something linked to the Supernatural but at the moment, all she could do was pray and hope.

Cara's mind was all over the place, the past few days had been too emotional for her and she was not used to it. It was definitely taking a toll on her. Cara was starting to give up but she knew, she knew that this was most certainly only the beginning and it was going to take lot's of time to get over with. Cara has been hating the life she has been living recently.

All the thinking had led to Cara, not so surprisingly, to worry. About everything around them and that wasn't good, because she couldn't risk shutting down at the moment, right now everybody needed her full attention.

The truth was Cara Williams felt like she wasn't needed, as if everyone was better off without her. Her insecurities were clouding her judgement and there was absolutely no time for that, it was too, dangerous.

She couldn't bare the thought of losing someone she loved, losing Stiles. Cara already had too much pain locked inside of her and losing Stiles would completely shatter her, her soul and her heart, because she wasn't strong enough. Stiles' touch made her feel loved, his words made her feel whole and his love made her strong. His heart beating against her back when they're only layers away from caressing each other's bodies made her breathe quicken in a good way, breathlessness is felt.

When he kissed her, a million thoughts ran through her mind, How was she so damn lucky? When he held her as she cried feeling his pale, warm arms wrap around her, it brought a sense of comfort and a warmth that spread to her heart.

Was this what it felt like to love someone? No, maybe this is what being in love felt like. She never wanted the feeling to end, to finish when it has only started. They hadn't even gone a date and she was already feeling this sort of passion for someone, this sort of love.

Cara had never been in love, she didn't know what it felt like or what to do about it. But she knew now, she knew with complete confidence, that she was in love with Stiles Stilinski.

****

"I'm not sure I know how to pronounce this. Or if it's not actually a misspelling." The doctor announced confused.

"Just call him Stiles." Stilnski instructed.

Cara, Scott and Melissa were waiting with the two family members and the nerves had left a hideous stench in the room. Cara intertwined her fingers with Stiles as she smelt the anxiety coming of him and stiles looked up at this, Cara giving him a small smile.