23-Different is good

Though Cara was still extremely hurt with her argument with Stiles she mustered up the courage to spend the rest of the day figuring out what to do with William Barrow. Also it was quite hard to escape school in between. It really hurt to have a fight with one of the things that make you who you are and make you the strongest. It made your heart heavy, like there are tears that need to be shed, a sinking feeling left in your chest. Cara wasn't one to cry often but she couldn't help it, when she watched, with heartbroken eyes, Stiles walking away from her. Like many people in her life. 

It hurt a lot. 

And that's whys she was trying her very best to occupy her mind the most before she let it out at the wrong time. 

She didn't have time to be sad about her argument with the boy as she was were wolf who was constantly being hunted or put into life threatening situations.

After Cara's somewhat breakdown her and Lydia had discovered that the police had decided to leave, therefore she and Lydia had raced to Scott. When she saw Stiles already talking to the boy she groaned and turned around. Lydia grabbed her hand and the other glared at her. 

"The police are leaving." Lydia says out of breathe. 

"The police?" Scott asks, obviously not knowing about the situation. 

"They must have cleared the the building and grounds which means he's not here." Stiles says as Cara shakes her head in frustration. 

"Who? What are you guys-" Scott asks but was cut off by Lydia. 

"He has to be here." She snaps. Cara's eyes widen as the other two boys turn  their attention to the strawberry blonde. "The buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." 

"How loud?" Cara asks. 

Lydia stays quiet only confirming their suspicions. 

******

Cara and Scott had secretly decided to meet with Melissa McCall who was bringing Barrow's clothes. Of course Cara had explained to Scott about the man. 

"Whats up with you and Stiles?" Scott asks casually but Cara stops suddenly. 

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Cara shrugs.

Scott hums in response obviously not believing her.

"We had a fight." The brunette shrugs again. 

"Oh. He seemed pretty bummed out about it though." Scott reminded. 

"Well, good for him." Cara huffed out. 

The two round the corridor spotting the female nurse in her usual get up. Scott motions over to her, once again checking if anyone was there before walking out with Cara trailing behind them.