We need to talk about Teen Wolf

So can I start of by saying

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK LIKE IM SHAKING.

Did you guys watch the trailer for 6b?  BECAUSE IT IS LIT.

1) Stiles is back in such a savage way like you cute little bad ass what you doin?

2)Derk is back? DEREK FUCKING HALE IS BACK.

3)Ethan and Jackson. Ethan and Jackson! ETHAN AND JACKSON LIKE BOY WHERE YOU BEEN?

4)Scott and Malia. SCOTT and MALIA. WHAT THE FUCK JEFF YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT TILL JULY 30th?

5) Where tf is the Sheriff?

So shit is getting real in Beacon Hills and honestly my mind is numb from that trailer.

My mind was blown away. I'm so happy they braught back these characters because that's exactly how we would want it. But seriously where is Isaac? Where is Kira? Where is Hayden?

I'm not complaining. As much as I would've loved to see the other characters back, I just want to enjoy and sob on the last 10 episodes.

I fell to the damn floor when I saw Scott and Malia. Not even kidding I stopped breathing.

Linden Ashby Saud there will be a lot of? deaths so I'm scared. And You can hear Scott saying in the background that someone is murdering his friends. So what up with that?

Did you see Stiles in that FBI vest? He looked so bad ass like djshsuwvd.

Lydia looks super bad ass with her leather jacket and shit. Guys I'm legit crying.

I'm excited but also sad. I'm so frickin proud of these people. They really worked their asses off and I'm so proud of all of them.

I just really love Teen Wolf. I'm sad it's ending. But I still love it.

I feel like somebody will die. Is that bad? Somebody is definitely dying. Why is everything so dark? *sobs*

I SHIP COLTON AND CHARLIE. CHOLTON? CARLIE? IDK BUT I SHIP IT.

I do have questions though. Stydia started in 6a and now that Jackson is back will it still happen? What about Theo? Also the shower scene could also be Theo and Malia but IDK. I think it's time Scott gets a girl and is finally happy.

There's so many RHINGS I want to talk about but I can't. Y'all just help me out here.

So what are your thoughts? THE TRAILER WAS SO EFFIN GOOD. FANGIRL WITH ME I BEG YOU.

I'm In another country so I can't update due to not having a laptop with me. But don't worry I'll find a way to do it somehow.

Guys comment on what you think about the trailer. I really want to know.