"You're destroying yourself with all of this shit." I cringed when she swore, not liking it when it came out such an innocent, young mouth. My eyes darkened, my brows furrowing as my lips thinned to a straight line.

"What I do does not concern you. So sit down and stop making a fuss." I demanded her, carrying on eating my breakfast.

"But it does concern me! What if you die?!"

"It doesn't concern you, Maddison," I repeated, my temper wearing thin as the other three siblings just sat not knowing what to say as we argued.

"Those lines you do? That hard liquor you take? The whiskey you constantly drink? The vodka you take? The sleeping around-"

"You sound like our parents," I conversed dryly.

"Maybe because you need to wake the fuck up and realise this is not the Luke Brooks show and others will get hurt if you die!"

"Dying is inevitable. There is no need to drag out one's life." I spoke calmly, using the napkin.

"No one can get through to you honestly. You don't give a shit that if you die Jax will lose one of his best role models in his life and I'll lose my older brother."

"Enough." I slammed my hands down on the table as I stood up making everything shake and everyone jump, startled.

"No! You know what? You're a fucking douchebag!"

"You don't know the shit that's going on!" I raised my voice.

"It's not the Luke Brooks' show!" She screamed and soon all three siblings were caught in the middle of a crossfire danger zone of a screaming match.

"You. Don't. Know. Anything." I screamed back and picked up something and threw it across the table. We all stopped and everything went drop dead silence as I hadn't realised I'd picked up a knife and having a good throw it only narrowly missed her head and pierced into the wall beside her.

Maddison looked from the knife to me disgusted. "You did not just throw a knife at me." She stood there shocked for a moment. "You know what Luke? Go fuck one of your whores! You don't deserve love from anyone, not even your damn soulmate. She's better off with someone else you damn fuckin-"

"Say it." I urged her.

"MAN WHORE." She threw a glass at me and it smashed against the wall.

"Fuck you." I seethed through gritted teeth, gripping the table tightly. I heard footsteps and the door opened widely.

"Oh god." My mother gasped and I heaved a breath, containing my anger. Her hands were to her mouth hiding her shock almost and my father was glaring at me whilst the Willard's looked utterly confused.

"I'm going out," I spoke normally but quieter. They managed to hear me as my mother quickly looked at me. "I'll pay for all of this. Nothing happened. It was my fault. I was being cocky as usual and it went wrong this time it had nothing to do with Maddison or any of the Willards." I informed my parents and picked up my jacket, slinging it over my shoulder like the douchebag she said I was. I stopped next to my sister. "Well played Maddison. Well played." I spoke under my breath before I left the room at once.