"You're gonna get there, I'm telling you." She turned my face towards her. "You just gotta have some patience. Even though it's going to take time, there's no other way around it. Wouldn't you rather take time and get 100 than rush it all and get 50? I know I would."

"Yuh." I responded.

"Alright then, you just got to have patience." She slightly smiled. "Like you always say, you gon bounce back no doubt."

"No doubt." I chuckled. "I love you, shorty. I'm in love with you, and I can't wait till I get to marry you. I understand why you said what you said the first time I asked, that fashoo wasn't the right time."

She kept her smile as she spoke. "I'm in love with you too, and I'm glad you understand. I felt so bad afterwards, because I do want to marry you, but I lost all the trust I had for you at that point."

I nodded. "You had every right to, I was outta pocket wit allat." I spoke.

We both sat in silence as we watched the Tv. My mind was still on getting right, but I know I need to have patience no matter how bad I want to rush things, there's really no way around any of it. Out of nowhere, Mamé busted into tears.

"Why you crying?" I asked as I tried to remove her hands from her face.

"I just wanna know why, why'd you have to go and mess around wit them hoes? We were just tryna celebrate your day. You always said you ain't do anything with them, and you were fucked up. But I don't know." She cried into her hands.

"Fuck." I sighed as I watched her cry. This is exactly what I don't want happening anymore. I don't want her ever crying over me, or some stupid shit that I did. Even though I say this every time, I really need to step my game up and get my shit together, because I don't know what I would do if I lost my girl again.

"What did they have that I didn't?" She asked.

"Baby you got it all, that's on my brother. My mind wasn't right, and it may just seem like another excuse to you but that's facts." I spoke, feeling bad for even letting her feel like she wasn't everything that I wanted, because she truly is.

"And that other bitch, Peaches. All I see in her is a fat ass and long weave. I can't believe you were really sticking my dick in her, that dirty bitch. You don't know how bad I wanted to kill the both of y'all." She shook her head as she sniffled.

"Mayne I don't know what I was thinking, but on God I learned my lesson. After finding out what she did, it opened my eyes more and made me realize what I had was good. I can only avoid that situation by staying committed to someone I really fuck with and that's you, Mamé."

She wiped her eyes and I tried to move closer to her.

"Be careful." She spoke.

"I'm good, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through. Any lil thing that bothered you, I'm sorry bout it." I meant every word that came out of my mouth. "I just hope that you forgive me, because I don't wanna think about that shit anymore. I hate all them hoes."

She chuckled and a smile formed on my face.

"Of course I forgive you."

"Ight then." I pulled her face towards mine so I could feel her lips. She pulled apart from me but I stole another kiss. She smiled and I smirked, slowly laying back on the bed.