When you were finished with getting ready, you looked at yourself in the mirror and approved on how you looked. You walked out of the bathroom, grabbed your watch and ring from the bed stand. You put on your promise ring first and then your watch. You grabbed your phone, your favorite purse, your earbuds and everything else that you needed.

Your purse is:

You headed to the living room, Namjoon woke you up and had told you that he'll be waiting in the living room

You headed to the living room, Namjoon woke you up and had told you that he'll be waiting in the living room. When you entered the living room you spotted Namjoon siting on the couch and looking down at his phone, "Sorry I didn't set an alarm..." you said disappointed. Namjoon looked up and his eyes widened, "I-It's fine..." Namjoon mumbled as he stared at you, you stared back, "Is something wrong?" You asked concerned. Namjoons mouth was wide open and he was looking at you in a weird way. "No... It's just that you look so beautiful... I mean you always look beautiful, but with that makeup, dress and hair style you just look... Wow," Namjoon said trying to close his mouth, but it clearly didn't work. You blushed intently, "Thank you," you replied before looking at what Namjoon was wearing.

Namjoons clothes are:

It was just casual clothes, but he still looked adorable

It was just casual clothes, but he still looked adorable. Now you felt like you dressed a little too extra for this date. But it's your first date ever, so you wanted to look good. "It's gonna be cold babe, I'll lend you one of my jackets," Namjoon said as he got up from the couch and headed towards the bedroom. After a while Namjoon came back with a black jacket, he handed it to you and you put the jacket on, "Thank you..." you said happily. Namjoon smiled, "Let's go get breakfast~," he said as he motioned you to the front door. Namjoon put on his shoes and you put on your high heels.

Your high heels looks like:

Namjoon and you got into his car

Namjoon and you got into his car. Namjoon looked over at you one more time, "Give me your hand," he instructed, you looked at him confused but did as you were told. Namjoon grabbed your hand and placed your hand on the gearshift/gear switch. Namjoon then placed his hand on top of yours and started reversing the car.

~After a few minutes later~

Namjoon parked his car in front of a restaurant, "We're here," Namjoon said as he removed his hand from yours and got out of the car. You were about to open the car door but Namjoon did it before you, you giggle and stepped out of the car. "Thank you," you said. Namjoon smiled showing his adorable dimples, he closed the door and locked his car. You entered the restaurant, "It's a breakfast restaurant," Namjoon stated as you both sat down at a table. "It's surprisingly clean," you said, "What do you mean...?" Namjoon asked curiously, "Most restaurants that I've been to is super dirty..." you answered. Just then the waiter came, "Hello, my name is Charles, I will be serving your breakfast today. Here are the menus, please look through it and when you're ready to order, call me over and I'll take your order," Charles said and the both you nodded. Charles walked off, "Fancy~, we get our own waiter," you said as you looked through the menu Charles had placed on the table. "I mean we're at a restaurant," Namjoon said as he also looked through the menu. "I mean, I thought this was like a fast food restaurant," you said honestly and Namjoon laughed, "No this is different," he replied. "Are you ready to order?" Namjoon asked and you nodded. Namjoon raised his hand. Charles noticed and came over to your table, "Are you ready to order?" Charles asked as he pulled out a notepad with a pen attached to it. "Yes, I would like the breakfast special please," Namjoon said, Charles nodded, "And for the young lady?" Charles asked turning his head to look at you. "I would like pancakes please," you replied, "Okay and would you like anything to drink...?" Charles asked. "What would you recommend?" You asked curious of Charles answer, "I would suggest the couple hot chocolate, to the both of you," Charles suggested, "We'll have that please," Namjoon said before you could even decide. "Okay your breakfast will be here soon," Charles informed as he grabbed the menus, bowed and left. "Hey I didn't even get to decide," you said and Namjoon laughed, "I heard it was a huge mug filled with hot chocolate, and we have to drink out the same cup," Namjoon said and you smiled. "Whatever kid," you replied making Namjoon laughed.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako