"Romantic" walk

Scott's p.o.v
————————————
Me and Mitch were on our phones, bored, we were thinking about what we should do for our new video, but, we know we only have about an hour till rehearsal, suddenly I feel Mitch move, "What's wrong Mitch?" I asked, "Scott, I have the greatest idea for our video, we should go outside and see how many people we can make sing with us" in excitement.

"Maybe we can even get some of our fans to sing with us" he said, I thought about it, it's a good idea I mean I do need some vitamin D, I mean why not, this can be fun,"ok let's do it, we just need to do it quickly since we don't have much time, we can then do our weekly obsessions, and we song of the week afterwards, sounds good?".

"Totally, but this queen needs so put on some makeup before we go out", I laugh at this saying, I mean I'm basically used to this, but it still gets me every time.

We go through a path that skips all the fans, as we're walking through it, we hear some crunching noises from the leaves, I decide to  turn around since I saw Mitch's face, frightened, and suddenly I blacked out.

Mitch's p.o.v
———————————
Me and Scott we're thinking about video ideas, I come up with an idea, we have to go outside, but we will try to see how many people will sing with us, I decide to tell Scott, we decide to do it, I put some makeup on before we go, so my skin
won't look so oily.

we don't tell anyone that we are going out since we know that we will be back in time, as we "sneak out" we find a path that leads through a small forest, then to the city, I guess we will just have to skip through the fans.

We decide to go through it, Scott and I hear some leaves crunching behind us.

I feel
frightened so I decide to turn on the camera, all of a sudden I see Scott fall to the ground, I turn to Scott frightened, but I suddenly feel someone put their hands on my throat and as I'm blacking out I hear a voice say "Goodnight Mitchie and Scottie", then I go unconscious.

Kirstie's p.o.v
———————————
Me, Avi, and Kevin are currently in makeup, we were talking about how Mitch and Scott have
been getting very close lately, we know their past but we know that they just wanted to be "friends" but we all know that's totally a lie.

As we finish our makeup session, we go and get the two lovebirds to warn them that they had to get to makeup then rehearsals, we go in but we can't find them, we think nothing about it, maybe they are just outside with fans making a video for their channel, but we don't hear any fans screaming, maybe since we were practicing the lyrics we missed them.

Me, Avi, and Kevin decide to go outside to see if the fans have seen them, I mean, what's the worst that can happen, that the crowd ate them alive?

Avi's p.o.v
————————————————
As we were talking to Kirstie about how Scott and Mitch have been getting to close lately. We go to their dressing room and we all peek in but they aren't in.

Kirstie thinks that they maybe went out with the fans to shoot a video for their YouTube channel, but since we didn't hear the fans yelling we think that we missed them.

Me and Kevin look at each other, then laughed, I told Kirstie that maybe she should text Scott Or Mitch, cause maybe they went on their romantic walk. Kirstie agrees, she decides to text them on our PTX group chat, they don't respond right away but it's not an unusual, we know that they don't like to use their phones when they go out together unless it's to take a photo or call someone, now we just wait and see

PTX Group Chat:

Kirstie: Mitch, Scott where are u guys. Makeup needs you in and we need to do last minute rehearsals

Avi: I bet I know where they are....

Kevin: Mitch and Scott are on their romantic "walk"

Kirstie: Omg! I would've never though about that guys! 🙄

Avi: omg Kirstie! Stop being overdramatic

Kevin: yea Kirstie, you're such a drama queen.

Kirstie: Omg have you met Mitch he's the queen of all the drama queen's, if he would text us! He would even say so!