I hit the lock with my fists trying to force it up but to no avail. I turn around slowly and he had a blank expression on his face.

"Safety measure." He stated.

I clench my hands, I walk steadily behind him. I know that if I freak out, I will have zero chance of getting out of here.

He lead me down the hallway, the darkness getting even darker. I look for anything I could grab and use as a weapon.

We reach yet another door, and I know that even if I did manage to get Asclepius down I wouldn't be able to find my way out let alone get past the door.

This door was high tech, unlike his medieval styled home. I look through the doors and see large tubes full of liquid, reminding me of the liquid in Amphitrite's.. prison.

The liquid they were about to use to try and cure me of fated love. Before.. Hades saved me.

They were very similar, the liquid inside of them bubbling, but this time it was in a very large tube instead of the small testing tubes I'd seen before.

I cringe slightly at the memories of that place.

I begin to start thinking.

He pushes a button as the doors slide open, I don't go through.

I see ropes, and straps hanging in a room with a wide window, similar to the ones they held me down with. This is all too similar. Why is he bringing me here?

He stops, turns around and stares at me.

"Something wrong?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm not feeling well, my arm is starting to burn, more than usual. I think I would like to go back to my room." I say in my calmest voice possible.

He chuckled.. I wince.

"Come Alice, pain is only temporary."

Yeah says you, the greatest healer known to the Gods and man.

He becomes serious, "I don't think you want to turn back now, Alice." I could've sworn his tongue swiped out like a snake.

I slowly turn around despite his warning, and I see a row of snakes, not organized in the slightest though. Their hissing was so loud, but it seems like I've only just now noticed their presence.

Crawling on top of each other and on the walls. I consider jumping through them, over them, on them. I consider all my options of getting the hell out of here. But there were too many, and he controls them.

They advanced on me, pushing me through the door.

It closes.

I take a deep breath as goosebumps rise on my skin. The area was pristine, and freezing. Almost like a cooler.

"Do you know much about Poseidon, Alice?" He questions.

"No, not really." This wasn't a lie. I truly do not know a lot about him.

"He," Asclepius speaks slowly, sliding his finger along the tiny test tubes in a plastic holder. The glass of each object clinking against the next one, "is quite creative." He smirks.