Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun.

"-You can let go now, Daddy

You can let go
Your little boy is ready
To do this on my own
It's gonna be a little bit scary
But I want you to know
I'll be ok now, Daddy
You can let go
You can let go"

I finish singing and look at my trainer while waiting for a response.

"wahh, that was awesome Baekhyun. Your English was spot on. You've improved a lot since you first came here. I feel like a proud mum!" My trainer, Misoo, praises me. She's like a mum to me. She's been looking out for me ever since I got here which was 4 years ago.

"Hehe thank you~" I say and smile brightly, my eyes turning into crescents.

"What was the name of that song?"

"It's called 'You Can Let Go' its an original" [The real song is: You Can Let Go by Crystal Shawanda]

"Omo is there anything you cant do?! Well, you can rest now Baekhyun and I'll go meet with the CEO, bye~"

"Bye" I wave and head to the lounge area.

  - e✘o -  

AUTHORS POV

"TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT I SAID-" Baekhyun hurriedly picks up his phone, embarrassed. He's in the lounge area and it's currently silent hence he turned alot of heads with his unique ringtone. He walks out of the relaxing area.

"Hello?"

"Hi Baek, the CEO wants to see you he has some very good news for you! Hurry" Misoo says and hangs up not letting Baekhyun say anything.

I wonder what the news could be.

  - e✘o -  

"omo, really?!" Baekhyun half-shouts because of excitement.

"Yes, you will be debuting as a solo artist in 6 months so you better start producing a song"

"Hehe CEO I have already but no-one has heard it other than Misoo. If it's okay can I just produce that song when the debut time comes?"

"Hmm, I'll think about it. In the mean time it wouldn't hurt to produce some extra songs just in case"

-and with that they bid goodbyes and Baekhyun leaves the CEO's office all giddy. Baek skips through the halls of SM Entertainment, earning weird looks from others.

oof

Soon Baekhyun is met with a wall... well it turns out that wall is actually someones hard rock chest.

"Omaya! Im so sorry I wasn't watching where i was going. sorry, sorry!" OMAYA OMAYA OMAYA OMAYA

Baek apologizes, looks up and gasps. "Park...Chanyeol?!" He asks, surprised that the famous solo artist is standing in front of him.

"Gawd, all these trainees running around the place. Next time watch out where you're going you little peanut" Chanyeol says and walks off.

"Did he just diss me?" Baek asks himself.

"OH NO HE DIDN'T" -and Baekhyun turns around quickly going after the rude and arrogant Chanyeol.

"Take that back!" Baek orders when he gets in front of Chanyeol, also pointing a finger on Chan's chest accusingly.

"What? Take what back? Is peanut hurt because of what I said?" Chanyeol mocks Baekhyun.

"Yah!"

"No, I'm not taking it back. Whatchya gonna do about it?" Chanyeol smirks.

"Ugh," Baekhyun shoots glares at Chanyeol while walking away, "I'm not gonna bother with someone as arrogant as you!"

"Whatever"

  - e✘o -  

"Hurry up Baekhyun, the CEO is waiting for you!"

"Yeah, I'm coming"

Baekhyun makes his way to the CEO's office for the 3rd time this week. He knocks on the door and waits for the faint "Come in".

"Sit down"

Baek complies.

"Okay, so I'm pretty sure you're wondering why I called you here for the umpteenth time," Baekhyun nods his head, "Well I have given this alot of thought and I want you to debut as a trio with two other trainees, names are Kim Minseok and Kim Jongdae but i need your acceptance first so what do you say?"

"Uhhhh," Alot go through Baeks mind right now. Does he think I can't survive by myself? Does he think I'm weak? Untalented? Not worthy enough? "I will give it some thought but I need time. May I meet these said trainees in person?"

"Sure, Misoo will show you"

  - e✘o -  

"They are right in the lounge area, go in" Misoo slightly pushes Baekhyun towards the door.

"Yeah yeah i'm going in, see you later"

"Okay bye, later Baek" She says and walks off.

Baekhyun enters the room and a dinosaur-looking guy and marshmallow man look back at him.

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun. The CEO told me if I want to join a trio with you two and meet before I make my mind up blahblahblah"

"Oh yea CEO told us about that," The marshmallow says, "My name is Kim Minseok, my stage name will be Xiumin" He smiles.

Baekhyun smiles back then turns to the dinosaur guy waiting for him to introduce himself. Minseok nudges Chen with his elbow.

"What?" The dinosaur asks Xiumin.

"Introduce yourself!"

"But I don't want to be a trio i want to be a duo. I wanted it to be just us so we can stay together with no-one in the way.." Chen openly confesses which earns him a smack from Xiumin.

"Sorry Baekhyun, Chen just sometimes says things without thinking twice. He's really a handful!"

"Ahh, It's okay! You two must be really close. I understand, I had someone really close too but some people just don't stay forever heh" Baek says, a sad smile plastered on his face.

"Me and my cute little baozi will stay together forever!" Chen says, drastically throwing his arms around Xiumin.

"Well we gotta go, see you around Baekhyun, bye~" Xiumin says, walking away while dragging Chens ear along with him.

"Auch, Ow ow ow ow ow"

__________________________________

Welp that's the end of the first chapter of this really weird random book that i started writing at 4 in the morning... this book is just for fun so yeah