| cнapтeг 26 ❤

Start from the beginning

I haven't seen him for about two years. Chres shrugged. "He's coming over tomorrow with his girlfriend though"

    I nodded. He completely cut me off. Never called or text me. He never even answer when I call him. Whatever. My eyes widen as Tinashe's song 2 on played on the radio. I put up the volume. We, Tinashe and I, got up and started dancing.

"I love to get on, I looove to get 2 onnn " I sang. "When the drink be too stroong, when the tree be waaay too strong "

"G-get faded, turn up, p-pour it on up 'till I can't even think no mo' " Tinashe added.

We laughed and danced till the song ended. "You have no idea how much I fucking love that song"

"Yeah," Aug agreed. "It sounds pretty good"

She blushed and smiled, "Thanks"

I chuckled and sat back down on Chres' lap. I furrowed my eyebrows when Brittany's school was calling me. "Hello,"

"Yes, this is Mrs. Collins, calling from Palms Middle School." She informed. "Is this Ms. Ciara Smith?"

"Yeah, this is she" I answered, with a confused expression across my face.

She cleared her throat. "We would like to inform you that Brittany's getting suspended for 5 days for brutally fighting a class mate" 

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I'm very sorry ma'am, I'm sure she didn't mean any harm"

"Yeah, well." Mrs. Collins chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "We need her guardian to come get her from school"

I nodded, as if she can see me. "Okay, I'll do that"

"Have a nice day, Ms. Smith" She hung up.

I almost wanted to scream. I can't believe her. Brittany changed a lot. From a nice, sweet little girl to a rude, cocky, spoiled teen. Chres held my hand. "You okay?"

I shook my head. "Brittany just got suspended for fighting"

He raised his eyebrows in shock. "What the fuck?"

I sighed and dialed Brittany's number. She picked up in the fifth ring, right when I was about to hang up. "Hello?" She said, with attitude.

"Why the hell were you fighting in school?!" I yelled, startling Tinashe. I apologized and went to my bank bed. 

"Because that bi- I mean, girl, was kissing my boyfriend!" She yelled back and I rolled my eyes. "Are you in L.A. yet?"

"No, I'm like 30 minutes away," I replied. I hope she's not expecting me to pick her up. "You better call mom and tell her to come get chu'"

"But, she's gonna be mad and ground me for weeks!"

"Well, you should've thought about that before making stupid decisions over a boy." I snapped and hung up.

This is the second time she's getting suspended. Over the same stupid shit. I listened to music, trying to get my mind off of what just happened.

-

   I got down the bus, strolling my small suitcase behind me. I gave Tinashe a long hug before she left. August stood in front of me and embraced me.

"It was nice going on tour witchu'" I smiled, once we both pull apart.

He nodded, in agreement. "You better call me"

"I could say the same thing to you," I chuckled.

"I will," He said, before getting in his car. "Bye, ma"