│снαртєг 7 ❤

│нuгт 

Ciara

“Wh-what are…” I couldn’t even get my words out. I was in shock. “What are you d-doing h-here?” He didn’t look too happy. He shoved his phone in my face. I backed his hand up a little bit so I can see the picture clearly. It was Sean and I kissing when we were in the jacuzzi. I knew somebody was there. Stacy.

“What is this?” He semi-yelled.

I, suddenly, grew nervous. “U-um, it-it’s not what it looks-”

“You better not lie to me” He said through his teeth.

“I…I-I” I was scared for my life right now.

“Well, if it isn’t Tyrone” Sean said, coming up behind me. He smirked.

“Now’s not the time” I whispered to him.

“You’re coming back to L.A. with me tomorrow.” Tyrone said, like I didn’t have a choice. I probably don’t.

“O-okay, I’ll just go pack”

I turned around but Sean stopped me and turned me back around, facing Tyrone again. “She’s not going anywhere,”

“Its okay, Sean” I said. “I’ll be fine”

“Go pack, right now” He said, in his demanding voice. I quickly nodded.

I said, she’s not going anywhere”

“Why?” Tyrone asked. “So you two can make out?”

Sean smirked. “Yeah,”

I hit Sean’s stomach. I turned around and gave him a pleading look. “Give us a minute, please

He rolled his eyes before nodding. I closed the door behind me and step outside. “I’m sorry, I-”

“Save it.” He said, grabbing my wrist. Here we go. He look down at my new cuts. “You’re cutting yourself again? Didn’t I tell you to stop?”

“S-sorry. I was just having a hard t-time” I stammered. He tighten his hand around my wrist. My wrist was already hurting from the cuts. Now, he’s making it worst. I winced. “I-I won’t d-do it again, I p-promise” I cried.

“Come back with me to L.A. or room with me until we leave” He said, still hurting my wrist.

Tears fell out my eyes. So much for not crying anymore. “I’ll do whatever you want,” I said. “J-Just let g-go”

He let go of my wrist. I drop myself on the floor and brought my knees to my chest and cried. “The room number is 313. I’ll be waiting for you tonight”

I nodded. I wiped my tears and got myself together before walking back in the room. They stared at me. I ignored them and walk over to the bed and started packing my stuff.

“Are you leaving?” Melody ask, sitting next to me.

Now, they wanna talk to me. Whatever. I cleared my throat. “No, I’m just moving in his hotel room”

“He sounded a little harsh and demanding” Sean said, looking at me. “Is you guys’ relationship alright?”

I had to lie. “Yeah, he apologized. He said he didn’t mean to come at me this way” I wish.

“Why is he here anyways?” Chres ask.

I look at Stacy and cut my eyes at her. “He said something about missing me” I bit my bottom lip.