│снартєг 12 ❤

ғιпаІІу ʙгоке uр? ❥

Ciara

"We should probably head back," Chres said. Somehow, we ended up walking down the street. The club was nowhere in sight. It was also getting kind of cold. He stopped walking.

"Go, I'll catch up with ya'" I told him. I didn't wanna head back to the party just yet.

He chuckled. "You think I'm gonna leave you out here by yourself"

I shrugged. "Yeah,"

He put his hand out. "C'mon, I'm not leaving without you"

"But-"

"It's getting late, Ci" He interrupted.

I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully before grabbing his hand. "Fine."

I shivered when a cold wind hit my skin. He looked at me, with his eyebrows furrowed. "You cold?"

"Kind of. But, you don't have to worry about it" He chuckled softly and took off the jacket he was wearing. I saw this coming. He put it over my shoulder and I put my arms in the sleeves. I felt warm already. The jacket smelled so good. "You didn't have to"

"I wanted to,"

"But, you're gonna be cold" I said, as I kicked a bottle while I was walking.

"I'm not cold," He said. I gave him the are-you-sure? look. He nodded and interwined his fingers with mines.

"What would you have done if I died in the hospital?" He asked. He took a quick glance at me.

"I don't know actually," I shrugged. "Crazy things" He laughed slightly. I licked my lips. I don't know why's it getting cold, it’s the end of July. "Stacy's probably looking for you"

He shrugged, nonchalantly. "Let her."

"You're hurting her, you know that?" I said, looking up at him.

"She cheated on me. So, right now, I don't care" He shrugged, carelessly.

I let go of his hand and stopped walking. "You know?" Damn. Stacy's gonna kill me.

He stopped walking and turned around to look at me.  He furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, I saw them. You okay?"

I wiped my forehead and nodded. "Yeah, I just...didn't think you knew. You didn't do anything about it?"

He shrugged. "I'm gonna break up with her"

"Oh," That's all I said. 

"Where the hell were you?" Stacy asked Chres when we walk in the club. It was over, everybody was leaving. I look at Chres then back at Stacy.

He shrugged. "We were just walking around."

"Holding hands?" Stacy said, raising her eyebrows, looking at our interwined hands. I was about to pull my hand away from Chres'. But, he tighten his fingers. I looked at him like he was crazy.

He shrugged carelessly, still looking at Stacy. "Yeah, holding hands."

Her cheeks turned red with anger. "Take me home, now"

"'Ight." Chres said, letting go of my hand. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "See you later"

I nodded. Stacy rolled her eyes at me before they both walk out. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "You okay?"  .

I turned around and saw Jacob. I shrugged. "I don't know"

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked. I nodded and we sat on a couch that was near. I look down at my nails. "What's up?"