│снαpтєг 8 ❤

│ᴀροℓοgιєѕ 

Ciara

“Hey,” I said, when Hayley picked up the phone. I put on some chap stick on my lips. “Can you guys come tomorrow instead?” I fixed my hair and grabbed my car keys. I walk out of my room and jogged downstairs.

“Where you going?” Ray asked me, drinking a water bottle.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, before walking out the door. I’ve been very coldhearted to him lately. Not only him, everybody.

“Why?” Hayley asked, on the other line.

“I’m going on a date” I said. “I’ll talk to you later” I hung up.

I checked the time; 5:30 PM. I stayed in my room the whole day. I’m sure Stacy wouldn’t mind if I’m late. Yes, I said Stacy. I agreed to meet her at Starbucks so we can “talk”. I was supposed to meet her at 5:25 and its 5:30. Oh, well. I backed out of the driveway.

“What am I getting myself into?” I asked myself.

-

“You’re late,” She said, when I sat in front of her.

I rolled my eyes. “You have 5 minutes,”

“Well,” She smirked. “Hello to you too”

“Clock is ticking,” I snapped. “Start talking.”

She chuckled before her face became serious. “How did you know?”

“Well,” I started.

Flashback

“Sean,” I whined. “I don’t wanna go” He wanted me to go to this stupid party they were doing downstairs in the cafeteria. I was lying on his hotel room bed. He pulled me down by my feet. I screamed and laughed. “Stop! I don’t wanna go”

He stood in-between my legs. “Please,” He pleaded. “For me,”

“Only because you’re so cute” I said, caressing his cheeks.

I leaned forward and kissed him. He pushed me backwards, making me fall back on the bed. He got on top of me and deepened the kiss. I place my hand under his shirt and felt his abs. He started rubbing my thigh. I flipped us over and kissed his neck.

I pulled away and looked at him. I smirked. “Imma go get ready,”

I got off of him. He got up also. He smirked at me. “Did you enjoy touching my abs?"

“Of course, I did.”I said, giggling. “Imma go get ready”

He chuckled. “Why can’t you just go like that? You look fine”

“No, I don’t. Do you-” He interrupted me by kissing me.

He pulled away. “You look fine,” He whispered in my ear.

We took the elevator to go downstairs. We went to the cafeteria. It was full of people dancing, singing, and what not. I smiled. “I guess it won’t be so bad”

I was looking for Tyrone through the crowd. He told me he was here and I couldn’t even find him. I saw Stacy dirty dancing with some guy. I furrowed my eyebrows. Where’s Chresanto? The guy whispered something in her ear and she nodded. They walk off somewhere and I followed them. I turned where they turned and they started making out. And she thought I was Sean’s hoe? I can’t believe this.

“You shouldn’t be spying on me” She said, looking off to the side. Is that guilt I see on her face?

I smirked. “Says the person who took a picture of Sean and I kissing without us knowing.” I leaned forward. “Now, tell me how’d you know Tyrone is, um, abusing me”