| cнартєг 3 ❤

│Dатє

Ciara

I squinted my eyes open. I roll over and I hit somebody. I fully opened my eyes and almost screamed. I was relieved when I saw it was Sean. He just smirked at me and I hit his chest. "Don't do that. You scared me"

He kissed my cheek. "That's what I was going for," He whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Why are you in here? In my bed?"

"I was watching you sleep," He said. "You looked so cute when you're asleep"

I giggled before getting up from my bed. "Creepy, don't you think?"

He shook his head. "Where's your boyfriend?"

I shrugged. "I don't know,"

I walk in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck. "Stop," I said, looking at him in the mirror. I rinsed my mouth and turned around. "What if Tyrone walks in here? He's gonna think I'm cheating,"

He shrugged. "I don't care," He leaned in to kiss me and I quickly turned my face around, making him kiss my cheek. He looked at me and pout. "I wanna kiss you"

"You can kiss my cheeks but not my lips" I smirked.

He pout again. "But, that's exactly where I wanna kiss you"

I chuckled. "I'm sorry," I unwrapped his arms around me. "I need you out. I'm gonna take a shower."

He smirked. "I think I'll rather stay in here"

I shook my head before pushing him out the door. I closed the door and locked it. I took a shower and washed my hair. When I was done, I stepped out of the bathroom after wrapping myself with my towel. Sean was lying on bed using my phone. I wiped some wet strands of hair away from my face.

He looked at me and he smirked. "Well," He said. "Don't you look quite alluring"

I roll my eyes playfully. "Why are you on my phone?"

"I'm just playing Temple Run," He said, showing it to me.

I wiped my face. "How did you know my password?"

He smirked. "Don't worry about it,"

Suddenly, the door opened and Tyrone walked in. He looked at Sean then at me. "Who's he?"

Sean smirked at me and looked at him. "Who's you?"

"Sean, this is Tyrone, my boyfriend" I said before looking back at Tyrone. "Tyrone, this is Sean, my friend"

"I don't care who he is," Tyrone said, looking at me like he about to be pissed off in any seconds. "Why is he in your room?"

"Obviously you care since that was the first question you asked when you walked in here" Sean said, with that smirk still on his face. He look down at my phone and continues to play.

Tyrone looked at me. "Why don't you have clothes on with him in here?"

I was still wrapped in my towel. "I just got out of the shower"

"Sounds like someone love to interrogate," Sean said.

I sigh. "Sean, please leave. I'll talk to you later"

"What?" He whined. "But, I was here first"

"Sean. Leave. Now." I said through my teeth.

He sighed and put my phone down. He walked towards me and whispered in my ear. "You owe me" He, then, looked at Tyrone and smiled. "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you"