│снαртєг 6 ❤

│нім, аgаіп?  

Ciara

"Brittany," I said, when I walked in Ray's and Tori's room. I saw her sitting on the bed, listening to music on her iPad. Tequan bought her that for her birthday last year.

She took out one ear bud when she saw me. She did a small smile. "Hey,"

"Are you mad at me?" I ask, sitting next to her.

She paused her music and shrugged."I just don’t like the fact that you smoke" She look down. "I don’t want you to die”

“I’m not gonna die,” I said. “I don’t want you to think that”

She nodded. “We just want you to stop-”

Ray walked in. I glared at him. He’s been getting on my nerves lately. It’s like ever since he found out that I smoke, he hates me. He looked at me before looking at Brittany. “Put your bathing suit on. We’re going to the beach outside”

Brittany nodded before shutting off her iPad. She went to the bathroom to change. Ray looked at me and I rolled my eyes before walking out the door.

“Is that how we’re gonna be meeting from now on?” I asked Sean when I walked in the room. He had on his shorts and a towel wrapped around his neck. He had water rolling down his chest. Lord!

He smirked and walked towards me. “If that’s what you want,”

I pecked his lips and shook my head. “Nahh,”

He chuckled. “Whatever you say”

I sat on the bed and grabbed his phone, trying to figure out his password. I gave up when all I tried was wrong. “What’s the password?”

“Why?” He raised his eyebrows at me.

I shrugged. “I wanna go through your phone,”

“I’m not telling you my password”

I raised my eyebrows. “So, its okay for you to know my password but it’s not okay for me to know yours?”

He shrugged. “I guess,”

I rolled my eyes playfully. “I fucking hate you, you know that?”

He smirked. “Says the person who’s always kissing me,”

I giggled. “Whatever” I put his phone down and grabbed mine. “I’m gonna change my password”

“And I’m still gonna know what it is,”

“No, you won’t” I said, changing the password. When I was done, I gave it to him. “Guess it”

He stared at the numbers on the screen for a while. He typed in numbers and showed it to me. I looked at the phone to see that it was unlocked. I frowned before snatching it out of his hand. “Told you,”

“How did you know?!” I exclaimed.

He smirked before leaning down to my ear. “Don’t worry about it,” I crossed my arms and poked my bottom lip out. I bat my eyelashes. He rolled his eyes. “I knew it was gonna be your parents’ age”

My mom died when she was 39 and my dad was 41. 3941. That was the password. The last password was the year they died. I look down at my phone when it ringed. Christ.

“Now you wanna call me?” I asked when I picked up the phone.

He chuckled. “You could’ve called me too, you know?” He said. “But, sorry. I’ve been really busy lately”

“Apology not accepted”

“I’ll make it up to you when you come back,” He said. “You heard about Hayley and me?”

“No, you don’t have to. I’m just playing.” I said. “Of course I did,”

“When are you coming back?”

“In two weeks,” Then, I couldn’t help but to ask. “Is Hayley the right one for you? The different type of girl you were looking for?”

“Yeah, I guess”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “What do you mean you guess?”

“I mean, if she wasn’t the right one, I wouldn’t ask her out the way I did”

I smile. “How did you ask her?”

Sean kissed my forehead. “I’m going to the beach,” He said, before walking out the door.

“I brought her on a luxurious restaurant. Then, before we leave, I asked her to be my girlfriend”

“Aww,” I cooed. “Such a hopeless romantic”

He chuckled. “I gotta go. I’m going to the bank”

“Bye, love you”

“Love you too” He said, before hanging up.

I got up and put on my black and white bikini after I took off my clothes. I put on my white flip flop.

The door opened and Sean walked in. I gave him a questioning look. He looked at me from head to toe before smirking.

I roll my eyes. “I thought you were-”

“I just forgot my phone,” He said, grabbing it off the bed and putting it in his pocket. “You going to the beach?”

“Nahh,” I shook my head. “I’m going in the jacuzzi downstairs” He pulled me by my waist. I raised an eyebrow. “Sean, I-”

He kissed me passionately. I grab the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. He squeezed my butt when I didn’t wanna open my mouth. I gasp and he slipped his tongue inside of my mouth. He pushed against the wall and he starting kissing my jaw line and my neck.

“I-I think…w-we sh-should…stop” I said, trying to catch my breath. He went back to my lips. I pulled away, biting his bottom lip. I smirked. “Don’t do that again,”

He chuckled. “You know you enjoyed that,”

“I didn’t say I didn’t,” I whispered in his ear.

He smirked. “Then, why’d you told me to stop?”

“I didn’t wanna it to get too far”

“What if it did?” He asked.

“I’m sure I would’ve stopped you before it did” I said, before wrapping my dark purple towel around my neck. I smirked and whispered in his ear. “Nice try, though”

I walk out of the room to the jacuzzi downstairs. I put my towel on the nearest chair. I took off my flip flops and got in the warm, bowling water. I put on my ear buds and listened to music on my phone. It was peaceful.

“Sean, I wanna be alone, please” I said, when I felt presence behind me. I just knew it him. He got in the water. I grabbed my phone and paused the music. I took my ear buds out and placed them behind me with my phone. I looked at him. “What are you doing here?”

“I brought food,” He grinned.

“What is it?”

 “Just a sandwich and some soda,”

He took grab the plate that was behind him. I didn’t even see that when I turned around. He gave me a sandwich. I unwrapped it and started eating. “Man, this is good!”

“I knew you’d like it”

“Thanks,” I said, minutes later when I was done eating the sandwich.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt like there’s somebody here, watching us. I pulled away and looked around. Nobody was here.

“What’s wrong?” Sean said, with his eyebrows furrowed.

“I thought somebody was here,”

He looked behind him then back at me. He shrugged. “Even if there was somebody here, this jacuzzi is public.”

“I just felt like somebody was watching us,”

“There’s nobody here except us”

I nodded and laid my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. “Do you like me?”

“As in?”

I shrugged and look up at him. “…Girlfriend,”

“Yeah,” He nodded. “If you didn’t have a boyfriend and if you weren’t in love with Chresanto, you would definitely be mine”   

“What?” I ask, looking at me. “I’m not in love with Chresanto,”

“Yes, you are” He said.

“No, I’m not. I’m over him”

“You just don’t wanna admit it,” He whispered in my ear.

I sigh. “I like you too” I ran a hand through my hair. “But, you’re Chresanto’s brother”

He nodded in understanding. “We should go inside. It’s getting late” He said, before getting out of the water. I got out after him and grab my towel and my phone. He interlocked our fingers as we walk back to our room.

When we got there, I got in the shower. I brushed my teeth when I was done. I put on my shorts and a tank top before walking out the bathroom. I sat on the bed, Indian style. I grab my phone and went through my instagram.

“They’re coming over,” Sean said.

“Well, this is gonna be awkward”