| cнapтeг 19 ❤

| нє'ѕ вαcк. ❥

Ciara

"Wake up, Chres" I shook him, lightly. It's been two days since we have gotten back together. I've spent those two days at his house. We're doing good so far. I cannot be anymore happier.

He groaned. "What?" His eyes were still closed. It was around 7:30 AM. We need to go the studio and work on my song by 8:45. We fell asleep late last night, watching Thor.

"Babe, wake up." I said. "It's seven-thirty"

"Go take a shower first," He mumbled, still sleeping. "I'll go when you're done"

I grab my towel and walk inside the bathroom. I took a shower since I already brushed my teeth. I put my clothes on in the bathroom before going outside. When I walk out the bathroom, I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed. He leaned forward, looking down at his phone.

"Good," I started, running my hand through my hair. "You're awake"

"Goodmorning to you too," He said, still not looking up.

I walk over to his mirror as I tried to put my hair in a "perfect" bun. Chres walked behind me and took the hair tie out of my hair. I turned to look at him. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What're you doing? I need that"

He set it on the table. "I like your hair better down,"

I giggled. "But, it's hot,"

He shrugged as he went inside the bathroom, locking the door behind him. I went downstairs and make some sandwiches. I ate mine and left Chresanto's on the table.

I looked through my phone. It ringed in my hand. Hayley was calling me. "Talk to me," I answered.

"I wanna go out tonight," She started. "Like in a club. Wanna come with me?"

I nodded, as if she could see me. "Sure, why not"

"Okay," She said. "I'll come pick you up at nine"

"Okay," I said, drinking some of the juice in front of me. 

"Alright," She said. "Bye, I love you"

"Love you too," I chuckled before we both hand up. I sat on the island for a few more minutes, waiting for Chres. He came jogging down the stairs. "I made you a sandwich"

He came over to me and lift my chin up, before pressing his lips against mines. I kissed him back. I couldn't grab anything since I was sitting down and he was standing up. He kissed me passionately. He pulled away.

"Goodmorning," He smiled, sitting in front of me.

I giggled. "You already told me that,"

"I know," He said. "I needed to get a kiss from you for it to be a good morning"

I laughed. "You so lame,"

"You're lamer," He chuckled, as he started eating his sandwich.

I look around. Chres still live with his parents. I haven't seen them for those two days I've been here. "Where's your parents?"

"They moved out and gave me this house," He said.

I raised my eyebrows. "Where did they go?"

"They went back to Baltimore," He said. "Where most of my families are"

I nodded. "Sean moved out also, meaning, you have this big ol' mansion for yourself"

"Yup," He nodded, drinking his juice.