│снартєг 10 ❤

│ѕне'ѕ ғuІІ оғ ѕнιт 

Ciara

"I brought you flowers" I said, walking in Chresanto's hospital room. He’s not allowed to go home until Friday. It's only Wednesday. I did a small smile when he looked at me. He was watching TV.

He smile. "You didn't have to"

"I know," I shrugged. "I wanted to"

I sat on a chair beside him. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you doing all this?"

I cocked my head to the side. "What do you mean?"

"You bought me teddy bears, cards, balloons and now flowers"

There's not one day I go to see Chresanto, I don't buy him something. The guilt is just eating me alive. I'm not sure why I feel guilty. Maybe, because he took the bullet for me or maybe It's for the simply fact that I don't wanna tell him about Stacy.

I look down and sighed. "Guilt," That's all I said. I don't know what else to say.

"Guilt?" He said. He lift my chin with his index finger and stared at my eyes. Trying to read me, you might say. "Why?"

I shrugged and laughed sarcastically. "I don't even know myself"

"Sure, you do" He said, breaking the stare. He looked at the TV and changed the channel. "You just don't wanna tell me"

Right when I was about to say something, the door opened and Stacy walked in. Her smile turned into a frown when she saw me.

I took that as my cue to leave. I stood up from the chair and set the flowers on the table next to Chresanto's bed. "I'll be back later"

He nodded before I walk out. I made my way out of the hospital and into the parking lot. I got in my car and drove home.

"Hey, Brittany" I said, when I walked in the house. She was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

She smile. "Hey,"

"Did Hayley and Chris came here earlier?" I asked. They said they were coming over.

She nodded. "They're in your room."

I did a small smile before running up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and saw them kissing. "Break it up you two"

They pulled apart and laughed. Hayley came and pulled me in a hug. I pulled away and hugged Chris.  He lay in my bed with both his hands behind his head. Hayley laid next to him and put her head on his chest. They look so cute; I had to take a picture.

I sat on the bed, Indian style. "So," Hayley started. "What has been going on with you?"

"Other than the fact that Chresanto got shot, nothing really interesting"

Hayley shot up. "Chresanto got what?!"

"Tyrone shot him. Well, he was supposed to shoot me but Chresanto pushed me away and took the bullet"

She looked shocked. "Is he okay?"

"Yeah," I said.

She sighed in relief. "Good, I couldn't imagine you without him."

I look down and nodded. "Yeah,"

Chris sat up. "There's something you're not telling us"

I look up and raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think that?"

"I've known you for 4 years" He said, then, smirked. "I know when you're not telling me something"

Damn. I played it off. I furrowed my eyebrows. "How?"