Seventeen

[Fira POV ]

It was really awkward in the car . I needed to tell Jungkook something . It was all fun and games just now but now that wide smile faded .

Just thinking about it makes me want to cry . I'm done for with school . I aced all my exams .

My passion for dance is really strong . I want to continue dancing and was given the opportunity by my instructor . 

I went to our Youtube channel . Rewatching the videos of us dancing to covers , reading through the comments .

Reading them makes me wish that we are dating . A lot of people ships us . Some others were going crazy asking us to get married and stuff , asking Jungkook to propose to me and all .

I let out a small empty chuckle . I wish I could turn back time and relive those memories again . 

[ Jungkook POV ]

I had to focus on the road but every second , I caught a glimpse of what Fira is doing . I could see her frowning or basically not smiling .

She was looking back at all the videos of our dance when we first started our own Youtube channel .

" what's wrong ? " I asked in concern .

" nothing.. it's just that .. nevermind .. " she sighed .

I pulled over . " why ?? what's wrong . Just tell me " . All she did was pouted .

" Okay . I'll tell you something that I really need you to know . Then will you tell me ? " I consoled her .

" fine " she answered .

" do you wanna hear the good news first or the bad news ? " I asked .

" bad news .. ? " she replied hesitantly .

" Okay . I might not be able to spend time with you after school onwards and I'm quitting the dance team . " I quickly said and could see the sadness in her eyes .

" but .. but the good news is .. You know our Youtube channel . Yea I've been receiving emails from many companies for me to go for their audition and I did . And I am officially a trainee under BigHitEnt . I'm sorry I didn't tell you " I added while rapping it out .

" It's okay " she sighed , giving me a weak smile that faded quickly .

" now tell me what's wrong " I demanded .

" I mean .. I'm happy for you but I don't think we're going to see each other anymore .. " her voice was shaking .

" wh-what do you mean ? " I asked anxiously .

" I'm moving to Chicago as I was given the opportunity to go for a dance competition . The biggest one yet , World Of Dance and it's held in Chicago this year . " she started choking up .

" But you'll be back ! Right .. ? " I asked again , worried .

" Jungkook .. I'm moving there .. " she couldn't talk properly .

" oh .. " its I all I could say . I wanted her to stay . She's the only one I can rely to . And I love her more than just a loyal best friend . Wow .. you really are stupid , Jungkook . All you needed to do was asked her to be your girlfriend but it's too late now .

" Hey , don't be so sad . Maybe we can't really keep in touch due to busy schedules but I'm proud of you . Pursue your dreams as a dancer ! Always do your best on stage okay " I said while patting her head .

After sending her home , I went back to Jimin's place and started packing my stuff to move in to my new dorm and meet my new fellow members . 

We uploaded a video on Youtube saying that we are on hiatus and won't be posting at the moment our might stop uploading videos anymore due to busy schedules . 

We told the viewers about the news and hopefully they'll support us .

We both decided to post our last videos which is an individual Vlog of our first day of our individual work .

[ Fira POV ]

Jungkook decided to send me off . We last saw each other at the airport . I couldn't hold back my tears and just burst out of tears . 

" Ah why are you crying .. " he giggled . He wrapped me around his arms and wiped my tears . I feel secured and protected being around in his embrace .

He stared at me in the most  romantic way for the last time and went over to kiss my forehead . It was quite long but I loved it .

Jimin was there recording for our last video on our Youtube channel . 

I checked in to the flight and gave him one final hug and waved him goodbye as I entered the departure hall .

He was being so extra looking at me and still waving through the glass panes .

I recalled our last words to each other .

" Don't forget me " I said .

" I'll remember you . I remember everyone that leaves . "

" Why are you making me feel bad !! "

" I'm joking , I'll forever remember my one and only best friend "

---------
[A/N]:

ok so they've separated .. now what do you think will happen between them ?

and do you think that they'll confess to one another ?

Anyways , hope you enjoyed this book no worries . A few more chapters to go !! Continue reading !!

Thx for reading and supporting this book ^-^