Ten

I woke up in the morning and remembered about wanting to ask her out . I played with my phone still debating whether or not I should ask her .

And should I call her or text .. I walked around the room to and fro . Jimin knocked on the door and entered the room , looking confused .

" What's up with you ? " he let out a small light chuckle .

" bro , I bought two tickets to the amusement park today . " I sighed .

" and what exactly is the situation " he asked , frowning .

" I haven't even asked her to go out " I whined .

He took out his phone out of the blue and starts pressing some buttons . " why didn't you " he asked .

I didn't bother him and talked my heart out . " I was going to do it yesterday but- " before I was able to finish , Jimin shoved his phone to my ear .

" Take this , say hi to Fira " he said in an uninterested tone , then left the room .

I panicked . I didn't know what to do . " oh hi Fira .. "

" oh hi Jungkook . Jimin said you have something to ask me ? "

" uh yea .. about that . I bought two tickets to the amusement park . Do you want to go with me ? " I asked hesitantly .

" really !! uwahh yea sure of course . I'm free the whole day today . " she replied blissfully .

" we're losing sunlight so you should start getting ready now . I'll text you when I've reached to pick you up "I said in the sweetest tone . I smiled through the phone .

I was too embarrassed but happy at the same time . I jumped on the bed and screamed into the pillow . I did a cartwheel and handstand my way to the living room where Jimin is .

" She said yes !! . Bro , lend me your car keys for a while . Thanks ! " I yelled before quickly taking his car and run off .

" yah Jungkook ! " he screamed . I saw him standing at the front porch .

I pick Fira up from her place and we went to the amusement park . She was wearing a short sleeved black tumblr tee with blue acid washed denim jeans .

" Wahh so cool . I didn't know you had a car " she said with much amusement .

" Actually this isn't my car . It's Jimin's " I giggled .

We arrived at the amusement park . When we passed through the ticket gantry , she was jumping excitedly . We went for a few thrilling rides with lots of turns and loops . I was shocked to see this side of Fira . She is so bold and daring .

" oh ice cream ! " she beat my shoulder numerous times .

" I want cookies and cream !! " she pointed . Aishh seriously this baby . I paid for the ice cream cone and we shared it . I was eating the ice cream . She told me she wanted a bite . I fed her the ice cream . She opened her mouth when I put the ice cream closer to her . Then , I smudge the ice cream on her left cheek . She was furious at what I did . I ran away laughing while she chase me and starts beating me .

I feel very downgraded and dumbfounded because Fira seemed to be better than me in everything here . She isn't afraid and very brave to take all these rides .

We came across this ride and it showed scary mannequins . We stopped for a while to stop to see how terrifying the ride is . We saw reaction of other people who rode that and it looks kind of scary .

" Fira , let's go here . Its a ride for two " I spoke excitedly , pulling her arm .

" I don't want . I don't want !! " she refused .

In the end , we were in the line . I bend down and laughed at her sulking face . We sat inside the cart and it starts moving forward . We were both anticipating . At first , it was quite a long ride in the dark .

I turned to face her and she looked so scared and was covering her ears . Suddenly , the cart stopped . There was an evil laugh . We were both looking around thinking about what is currently happening .

There was silence , until a scary mannequin jump scared us and the cart immediately reversed and went down in reverse rapidly . I could feel butterflies in my stomach . I held onto the handle tightly .

The cart stopped again and we could see Pennywise the clown from a far . I turned and face Fira . She was looking down the whole time .

" Fira !! Fira !! Look up " I yell .

" What ?! What ?! " she looked up and saw Pennywise .

It started walking towards us then it gets faster and faster . It was running towards us . We screamed our lungs out . It was so close to us but the cart pulled us back and went back up .

The ride ended just like that . We got off the cart , I looked at Fira worriedly . She kept her head down . I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her small chubby face so that she would be looking at me .

When I cupped her face , it felt wet and sticky . " Ah why are you crying ?? " I tried to comfort by buying her gift from the gift shop and then , we went to a restaurant to eat . The day was well spent .

" Thank you for willing to spend the whole day with me " I thanked her shyly .

" Your welcome . And thank you for choosing me as your buddy here " she replied back .

I went home and couldn't wipe that wide bunny smile of mine .