Five

I stare at them feeling nothing but emptiness inside . A hand laid on my shoulder from behind . I jumped by the touch and immediately turned around .

" oh Tae " I smiled . Tae is one of Jungkook's friend , just that they aren't that close . He turned me around with sympathy in his eyes .

" His right . You should stay away from him . You have no idea what his capable of , " he sighed .

" Huh ? But he seems so nice . and besides , he's the one who started talking to me and stuff .

" He only did that because you've never had sex before so he made a bet that he could take away your virginity " he glances at the direction Jungkook left .

" What ? Your joking .. right ? " I denied hoping that he is joking .

" It's the truth Fira . but I guess he gave up . I'm tired of the game too anyways . " he gave a pity look .

I don't know whether to feel sad  or mad but on thing for sure I know that i'm hurt . All I could do is stare blankly . It was all a lie . It was all a lie . I trusted him . I trusted you Jungkook . I even called you my loyal friend . And you promised me to stay loyal .  And Allison .. What have I done till you have to do me so dirty like this ..

I began tearing up . It started raining but I couldn't even bother . I decided to just walk under the rain . The convenience store isn't that far from home , about 3 kilometres . I just cried my way home . Its so surprising to see many heartless people in the world .

I don't mind if nobody would want to help people like me because there are people going through worse but if you can't even bother about people like me , how is the world going to help people who suffer from depression , mental illness , those who lives in poor country , those whose country have been attacked by terrorist and more .

Okay totally out of topic right now , stop overthinking Fira . I just stared at the floor just crying while slowly walking under the rain . I replayed the incident happening . Suddenly , I bumped into someone . I immediately apologized .

" Fira ? " a familiar voice shakes .

I look up to see Jungkook caught in the rain just like me . He looked pitiful and cute that I just wanted to hug him and wrap him in bubble wrap and just protect him . I shook my head and decided to ignore him and continue to walk home . I waited for a shout or Jungkook calling my name as I slowly walked down the path . But I turned to see no one . I just laughed at myself for thinking he would be those kind of boys like those in dramas .

At this point of time , I wanted to kill myself . My mind was completely blank . Just the incident replaying in my head and just wanting to just kill myself . I stared at the busy road . Without hesitation , I crossed the road . I heard a loud horn by a car , waiting for that painful moment to just pass and go to hell already . But no , I was pushed . I felt a pair of strong hands pushed my back . I fell and quickly turned around to see Jungkook lying on the floor , blood gushing out from his head & knee .

I ran to him and cried a river under the rain . Passers-by started crowding at the commotion . He looked at me , cupping my left cheek with his left hand and smiling so weakly before he passed out . My phone wasn't with me but thankfully someone had already immediately called the ambulance . One of my hands were holding on to the back of his head and the other on his left knee where the blood was gushing out . My hands were covered in his blood until the ambulance arrived and took him .

I was sitting next to him while he was laying peacefully on the stretcher . Nothing could stop me from crying . I just prayed and cried helplessly .

When we reached the hospital , the nurses have already had a hospital bed ready to be pushed into the emergency room . They carried him onto the hospital bed and I helped to push it all the way to emergency room . I waited outside the room for a few hours , just hoping that he would be fine .

Then , the boys came running in . They saw me and asked about him . I told them that I have been waiting for a few hours and still no news yet . They saw me covered in blood , how puffy my face looks after crying and how wet and cold I feel after I was drenched in the rain . I explained to them about what happened to him .

" Fira , it's okay . Cheer up " they say .

I gave them a weak smile . I mean .. put on a fake smile and everyone believes you . Just then , Tae accompanied me to the toilet so that I could at least wash my hands and face . When we came back , the doctor came out of the emergency room and said that Jungkook lost a lot of blood .

I immediately blurt out " what's his blood type ? "

Everyone turned and look at me . " he is blood type A "

I immediately replied to donate blood to him . But the doctor said that he really lost a lot of blood but I am willing to donate blood to him as long as he is able to live life . One of the boys also volunteered to donate blood in case one person is not enough . While the both of us were taken blood for Jungkook , we had a small conversation .

" So uhh , you really care about Jungkook . Don't you " he asked .

" yea . I mean his my bestfriend even after everything he did to me . We promised to be loyal to each other " I laughed silently .

" everything he did to you ? " he asked .

" yea . we used to go to the dance room and dance a lot . until he started ditching me for her new girlfriend who surprisingly was my other bestfriend , Allison . " I lowered my head , losing the smile .

It was an awkward silence for a while .

" After all those things he did to you and you still forgive and care for him . You're to kind " he smiled .

I stayed in the ward with Jungkook until he heals . When everyone else left . I'm the only one who stayed .

------
[A/N]

the part where she donated blood , you can choose which ever member you'd like .

And Tae is actually a bad guy . You can imagine whoever it is too . Idk wat to name the guy so I put Tae but his not Taehyung bc i nd him for a ltr part of this story.