Two

I have a tight schedule but that's because I prefer it that way . I'm weird I guess .

I don't really have a lot of extra classes even when my grades are just borderline . I don't study for tests or exams unless it's really important . Usually after school I would go for dance class , gymnastics and more . I really have passion for dance . I would go for a different genre everyday such as jazz , hip hop , soul , r&b , ballet .  Yet i still have a lot of free time .

Today class ended earlier so I have a lot of time to spare . I went to the school's dance room since later on I have dance as I'm in a dance club . I just decided to take a video of myself dancing to BTS's Baepsae because its cool .

The dance room is 2 rooms together and there are somewhat like sliding doors that act as barricades because my school have two dance club . One is hip hop , which I am in , and the other is contemporary dance . I decided to put a barricade even though there is no one . After an hour of physical training and warm up and 2 hours of dancing , I took a rest before continuing .

In the meantime , I scrolled through Instagram and decided to sing out loud to 2U by Justin Bieber . Me being myself all alone , hyping to songs . Just then , the barricade moved but ignored because I thought it was the wind .

Wait , its an enclosed room . There shouldn't be any wind . I stood up and peeked at the barricade that was open .

" AH !! " I squealed .

" aish Jungkook ! " he startled me from behind and I pushed and hit him .

He couldn't control his laughter and I was super embarrassed by what happened .

" oh your ears are turning red " he giggled .

" ahh stop it . I hate you " I yelled .

" you hate me ? "

" i hate you ! "

" you hate me ? " his eyes widened still laughing .

" i hate you ! "

He came close towards me acting all gangster-like , protruding his chin and widening his eyes that was already so huge . We both ended up laughing . I asked him for how long has he been standing on the other side of the room . I was so freaking embarrassed . He heard and saw me goofing around by myself .

He complimented me saying that I have a really nice voice and that I'm good at dancing . I replied to him with an insincere thanks . Its very rare for people to compliment me and even I feel like I'm lacking . Thats why I join a lot of classes so that I can better myself .

I have no self-esteem or confidence and that's the main thing I need if I want to pursue as a dancer . Only God knows how much I hate myself but what's the use of whining and complaining if you don't try to help and make yourself better . That's my life goal  , to feel proud and happy for who I've become .

I was just thinking about everything I said about accepting praises and compliments and my life goal in my head and totally forgot about reality .

" heyloo ? Earth to Fira ?? " Jungkook flicked my forehead .

I got back to reality thanks to him and told everything I had in mind .
He knew how I feel and I was shocked . Considering he is well-known , popular , talented and everybody loves him .

We both decided to do a self choreographed dance together . We took a short break to catch our breaths .

" you know , you're officially my girlfriend " he said proudly with the most proudest smile .

I was shocked and confused , " g-girlfriend ?! "

" no , no . I mean like a bestfriend that is a girl ya know " he quickly protested .

" like I haven't had bestfriends other than the boys , you know right . they are like brothers to me . Its a different feeling to have a bestfriend that is a girl " he added , shyly fiddling with his fingers whilst looking on the floor .

" that's nice . and you are officially my loyal friend . you have to promise to stay loyal . I don't have friends other than Allison and you I guess (?) Would you accept being my loyal friend ? "

" of course ! "

We pinky promised .